Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Lexi wrote:Well, we got our Japanese Peace Deluxe today!!!! Don't know how it got from Tokyo to Chicago in just 2 days, but good for HMV!
Lucky you Lexi !! :D

Mine was despatched from HMV Japan a few hours ago.
I may receive it on Monday, or Tuesday ;)

Have they changed many things regarding the UK version ? Is there some green everywhere ? :)
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Lexi wrote:Well, we got our Japanese Peace Deluxe today!!!! Don't know how it got from Tokyo to Chicago in just 2 days, but good for HMV!
Lucky you Lexi !! :D

Mine was despatched from HMV Japan a few hours ago.
I may receive it on Monday, or Tuesday ;)

Have they changed many things regarding the UK version ? Is there some green everywhere ? :)
It's exactly like the UK version + the 23-minute Japan concert video. We didn't get the green one. I don't know how to put pictures up on here, but I took pictures of what it has in it and put it on my blog. Just click on mini-angels below. Nikki, your birthday month October is pictured, so click on the pic to see it better. I actually thought more would be in Japanese, but I like the Japanese shipping package. lol :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Lexi wrote:It's exactly like the UK version + the 23-minute Japan concert video. We didn't get the green one.
So there is two "brown" versions ? :shock:
Are you sure the 23 minuts video is on your DVD ?

I will receive next week the "real" Japanese CD, named "New Edition" with the green cover, I will carrefuly check the differences with the brown Deluxe I bought in Bristol ;)
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Lexi wrote:It's exactly like the UK version + the 23-minute Japan concert video. We didn't get the green one.
So there is two "brown" versions ? :shock:
Are you sure the 23 minuts video is on your DVD ?

I will receive next week the "real" Japanese CD, named "New Edition" with the green cover, I will carrefuly check the differences with the brown Deluxe I bought in Bristol ;)
Oh, Fan de LoK, she must not have realized. We got it yesterday, but she had no time to watch it. School, school and more school. I just watched them all on the brown one, and you are right. The 23-minute Japan video is on the green one. She had to have known that but just forgot. Must be sleep deprivation. :D

Lauren
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The video posted on YouTube is only "360". Wouldn't the DVD be higher quality?
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Is the album available in the Philippines yet? :wink:
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

Got my copy of the Japanese New Edition with the DVD and calender from HMV Japan today.

I can confirm it is in 480p NTSC format with no region code restriction. and all videos come with 1536kbps LPCM 2.0 soundtrack which is fantastic!

the exclusive video on the Japanese version are studio version of Far Away and You Were There, and the 22 minute promotional video for their 2010 Japan Tour which is already available on youtube, like I said before, slightly better video resolution at 480p and much better sound quality with 1536kpbs LPCM. The introduction/blog/promo video all come with Japanese subtitle which can NOT be turned off.

Nothing really new for you if you have been following them for a while, but for me the top notch audio quality is well worth the extra $$
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

xsakurax wrote:I just got my Peace Deluxe at my local HMV last night as well! It's the UK version. I'm quite surprised I managed to get it there! :D Eternal Light is really the REAL DEAL. I've been listening to it all morning!

However, the 18 month calendar is a wee bit disappointing, I kinda expect them to be bind up together into something I can flip, and not like individual sheets of "cards". Hmm.. But it's not too bad, at least the "cards" are of pretty good quality.

For those in Singapore who are finding where to get it, I got mine from HMV Citylink. :D :D :D
Awesome! Worth a trip from the 'boondocks' of Singapore if ever such a place exists. :lol:

How much is the package?
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

carina_gino20 wrote:
xsakurax wrote:I just got my Peace Deluxe at my local HMV last night as well! It's the UK version. I'm quite surprised I managed to get it there! :D Eternal Light is really the REAL DEAL. I've been listening to it all morning!

However, the 18 month calendar is a wee bit disappointing, I kinda expect them to be bind up together into something I can flip, and not like individual sheets of "cards". Hmm.. But it's not too bad, at least the "cards" are of pretty good quality.

For those in Singapore who are finding where to get it, I got mine from HMV Citylink. :D :D :D
Awesome! Worth a trip from the 'boondocks' of Singapore if ever such a place exists. :lol:

How much is the package?

$23.95. It's at the usual far end of Classical section. At the very bottom shelf where no one actually notices! :shock:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

The UK version is now priced at £12.99 in the Libera shop :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The US version is available from Amazon for only $29.49.

I'd be willing to buy it from Libera Dreams Shop if it's ever going to be offered.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I finally got my copy today. :lol:

Just finished listening to Eternal Light for the first time and oh boy, Stefan's voice is a dream! It does have a Disney-like quality to it but still also very Libera.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

For the Netherlands people The deluxe is available see
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/peace/10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... index.html
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

carina_gino20 wrote:I finally got my copy today. :lol:

Just finished listening to Eternal Light for the first time and oh boy, Stefan's voice is a dream! It does have a Disney-like quality to it but still also very Libera.
Stefan is amazing. He is up there with Steven G as my all time fav soloest now.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Does anyone else have their copies of the album already? :?
I'm dying to have it :o