Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

paopao

Post by paopao »

I wonder if it will come with the same booklet as the normal edition? Eternal Light still puzzles me.. maybe it's a leftover from pre-Peace era, just like Ave Virgo coz i'm imagining some old soloists like Tom or Ed in it ? :D
Just don't tell me they (EMI) are gonna premiere the lullaby vid on their youtube channel as that can hurt the sales of this cd+dvd.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Great find Fan_de_LoK. More than the videos, the 5 bonus tracks excite me... :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Have a first sight on the cover of that "Deluxe Edition" of Peace ! :D

The label is barely readable, here what I can see :
LIMITED EDITION
DELUXE PACKAGE
FEATURES

Peace
With 5 Bonus Tracks

Lullaby
(Goodnight, My Angel)
Going Home
Eternal Light
Have yourself a Merry
Little Christmas
Silent Night

DVD With
7 Libera Videos

Including the new video
Lullaby

18-month desk
calendar

Fold-out Libera Poster

A Behind-the-Scenes
feature*** (?)
This answers to the question about the videos :
Only "Lullaby" is described as new.
So by opposition "Going Home" and "Libera" are not new videos, so it's Leiden videos ;)

All the label is written in English, so the song "Eternal Light" can't be a bad Google translation of Far Away. I still think it's simply the English transation of "Lux Aeterna".
But is that new name the only novelty on that song ? Why have changed the Title ? Have they changes the latin words to English ?
I hope this'll become available in the Philippines. ;)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Nikki178 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:Have a first sight on the cover of that "Deluxe Edition" of Peace ! :D

The label is barely readable, here what I can see :
LIMITED EDITION
DELUXE PACKAGE
FEATURES

Peace
With 5 Bonus Tracks

Lullaby
(Goodnight, My Angel)
Going Home
Eternal Light
Have yourself a Merry
Little Christmas
Silent Night

DVD With
7 Libera Videos

Including the new video
Lullaby

18-month desk
calendar

Fold-out Libera Poster

A Behind-the-Scenes
feature*** (?)
This answers to the question about the videos :
Only "Lullaby" is described as new.
So by opposition "Going Home" and "Libera" are not new videos, so it's Leiden videos ;)

All the label is written in English, so the song "Eternal Light" can't be a bad Google translation of Far Away. I still think it's simply the English transation of "Lux Aeterna".
But is that new name the only novelty on that song ? Why have changed the Title ? Have they changes the latin words to English ?
I hope this'll become available in the Philippines. ;)
this is nice i can not wait for a new dvd
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

That's interesting... I wonder what is the size of the fold out poster? I'm hoping there will be much new content, however it doesn't seem like it. But at least I feel that the inclusion of the calendar, poster and some behind the scenes feature could well justify the purpose of buying it.. Just hoping I could get it in Singapore..
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

About the poster it had been written "3 6p poster".

It can be to mean 3 * 6 pages of a standard sized CD image ?
36 cm * 72 cm ? (14 inch * 28 inch)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

We still don't know if they're going to market a version playable on American equipment.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

TullyBascombe wrote:We still don't know if they're going to market a version playable on American equipment.
I'm sure they are going to make one. Especially soon after such a long US tour :D I think Libera increased their fan base in US a bit recently :wink:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Uhm... Remember the Christmas album with Aled. Also there's been no mention of a US release date, just Japan and Europe.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

lol, it better be playable somehow, my copy is preordered! but i figure this: at the very least, i will get some cool Libera stuff, and be able to support them.

someday, all DVD players will be internationally compatible. that is my dream... 8)
paopao

Post by paopao »

I thought it's set to be limited edition? Better preorder your copy guys, before it's sold out..
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

paopao wrote:I thought it's set to be limited edition?
Limited until they get some new stock in. I really wouldn't worry about ordering from the Japan websites, they always post releases way far in advance of their release date. In effect they will be importing it from a warehouse/distribution centre in London somewhere, ship it over to Japan, only for you to then order it and have it flown back to you. You'll be getting exactly the same thing when it's listed on Amazon probably around late sept/october.

Sometimes Japan sites do list a Libera product that's unique to their country, but not this time.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
paopao wrote:I thought it's set to be limited edition?
Limited until they get some new stock in.
Quite logical.
But I'm still puzzled. Why on earth The Christmas album with Aled (entitled ''Aled's Christmas Carols'') was released only for Japanese and European market ? :shock:
I was under impression that US have strong Christmas tradition as well. By the way, I'm going to order this album in the nearest months, too.
If someone also wishes to order it but hesitates because of the 'region 2' thing, I could post some tips how to solve this problem :wink: Should I ? :D /a bit worried if appropriate of me/
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i would love tips! i want that DVD, i will buy it from Libera, i don't think anyone would have a problem with converting it to a readable format. am i wrong??
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

paopao wrote:Eternal Light still puzzles me.. maybe it's a leftover from pre-Peace era, just like Ave Virgo coz i'm imagining some old soloists like Tom or Ed in it ?
Oh, but "Ave Virgo" wasn't a pre-Peace recording. It was recorded around middle of 2009 specifically for Peace. :) Somebody from this forum was able to asked Ben Crawley at the Arundel concert last May.