Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Wow! Good find.. I want it too but the shipping would cost too much. I wonder if it would be available in Philippines as well.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Track 4 : Should this be "We wish you a merry Christmas" ?
Probably not.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is an American standard first sung by Judy Garland in the 1944 movie "Meet Me in St. Louis."
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Information are begining to be showed on japanese sites :)

==> Original page, in Japanese.

Google translation :
Rivera / PEACE (Luxury CD / DVD Edition) (Limited Edition)
PEACE in the Regular Edition on sale (CDC-6264782) + 05 songs as bonus track

The other five songs by music videos disc DVD set of 2,
even a 18 months calendar and luxury content for only must-see for fans
Package board, Brilliant box, CD / DVD storage, and slip along with calendar.

Case containing :

CD
In addition to the original 13 tracks
1.Eternal Light
2.Lullaby (written by Billy Joel)
3.Going Home (Video Version)
4.Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5.Silent Night

DVD
1.Time
2.Deep Peace
3.Lullabye
4.Going Home
5.Libera
6. Other off-shot
7.EPK (Promotional Video) from

18 months (January-June 2011 -2012) with 20P on the calendar (on the surface photographs of Rivera True, the lyrics on the back of the print text.)

3 6P folded poster booklet equivalent type

That seems great :D
I'm happy to have already reserved mine ! ;)

Bonus CD :
Track 1 "Eternal Light" : I assume it's "Lux Aeterna" (?). I really love that song ! :)
Track 2 "Lullaby" : no surprise, it was already present on the 1st Peace tracklist in early 2010
Track 3 "Going Home Video version" : which video ? Leiden ? A new one ?
Track 4 : Should this be "We wish you a merry Christmas" ?
Oooh, this sounds great to me! We're joking that it might be fun to have a calendar in Japanese. Probably won't have any American holidays on it, but who cares! I can remember when Thanksgiving is without it. :D Lauren
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

reserved mine, to California it came to about $51.

not bad at all, and now i can't wait! was hoping for a few more videos--i know they have them, why aren't they sticking them on there? i don't care about quality!!!!!!
paopao

Post by paopao »

tom413 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:Track 4 : Should this be "We wish you a merry Christmas" ?
Probably not.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is an American standard first sung by Judy Garland in the 1944 movie "Meet Me in St. Louis."
As far as i know, it has been sung by the choirboys in their carols album back in 2007. I wonder if thats the same version?
And i remember seeing Ian Tilley's name in the credits (for the arrangement of the song, if i'm not mistaken) in the album's booklet..
Nice,now we have 2 christmas carols, 2 new tracks, and a new video (for Lullabye)?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

mmm...interesting the plot thickens. I wonder if the international release will be the same content. Sadly apart from 'Lullabye' (I think Going Home will be leiden), there doesn't appear much scope for any live concert excerpts. Although 'Other off shoot' & EPK Promo video could offer possiblities.

EPK = An Electronic Press Kit -- or EPK for cool people -- is a fancy version of a demo reel that usually runs between 5 - 12 minutes and includes "slice of life" style sequences and "behind the scenes" clips structured to give a more detailed and intimate view of whatever product you are selling
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

JimmyRiddle wrote:mmm...interesting the plot thickens. I wonder if the international release will be the same content. Sadly apart from 'Lullabye' (I think Going Home will be leiden), there doesn't appear much scope for any live concert excerpts. Although 'Other off shoot' & EPK Promo video could offer possiblities.

EPK = An Electronic Press Kit -- or EPK for cool people -- is a fancy version of a demo reel that usually runs between 5 - 12 minutes and includes "slice of life" style sequences and "behind the scenes" clips structured to give a more detailed and intimate view of whatever product you are selling
Thanks for the definition! I had NO idea what that was! :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks for the news :)

Sadly not a lot of it interests me. I am guessing instead of an xmas album they have just stuck a few xmas tracks on this to save money.

I would of liked some Peace performances/Videos so that it actually ties in with the album Peace instead of xmas tracks that are outdated on the 26th December.

Was there not a track called "Trees" on the first album press release or did i imagine that?

Lullyby will be good to hear so thats a bonus.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Yeah, agree with dani - looks like this is the probably the rumoured Christmas CD because of the two Christmas tracks.

The Going Home is probably Leiden concert as has been said - not surprised by it's inclusion as that has over a million hits on YouTube and seemed to be part of a chain email earlier this year with a lot of positive comments resulting from it.

I'm hesitant about booking from Japan after the mess they made of the Peace release. I think I'll hang on a bit longer to see what appears on Amazon.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paopao

Post by paopao »

dani wrote: Was there not a track called "Trees" on the first album press release or did i imagine that?

On the rumoured track listing of Peace (that was a long time ago) there was a track called Trees.. i'm guessing that was the working title for Touch The Sky.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:.

The Going Home is probably Leiden concert as has been said - not surprised by it's inclusion as that has over a million hits on YouTube and seemed to be part of a chain email earlier this year with a lot of positive comments resulting from it.
To be honest i hope its a new performance as having the Leiden performance would be totally redundant for obvious reasons.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

To be honest i hope its a new performance as having the Leiden performance would be totally redundant for obvious reasons.
Well, it might be something from Songs of Praise I suppose...........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:

Well, it might be something from Songs of Praise I suppose...........
I doubt the bbc would commission that. I dont know why they cant do a video or something. And that video has 1million hits on youtube but its like the Tom Cully myspace its had some kind of script added to it to get it that many hits.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think that video has been spammed virally. Pull down the stats and you can see the gross misrepresentation across all aspects compared to the other upload by sumananda. Almost 10 times as many views, yet only slightly over 50% more comments, favourites and ratings. Doesn't add up.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Information are begining to be showed on japanese sites :)

==> Original page, in Japanese.

Google translation :
Rivera / PEACE (Luxury CD / DVD Edition) (Limited Edition)
PEACE in the Regular Edition on sale (CDC-6264782) + 05 songs as bonus track

The other five songs by music videos disc DVD set of 2,
even a 18 months calendar and luxury content for only must-see for fans
Package board, Brilliant box, CD / DVD storage, and slip along with calendar.

Case containing :

CD
In addition to the original 13 tracks
1.Eternal Light
2.Lullaby (written by Billy Joel)
3.Going Home (Video Version)
4.Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5.Silent Night

DVD
1.Time
2.Deep Peace
3.Lullabye
4.Going Home
5.Libera
6. Other off-shot
7.EPK (Promotional Video) from

18 months (January-June 2011 -2012) with 20P on the calendar (on the surface photographs of Rivera True, the lyrics on the back of the print text.)

3 6P folded poster booklet equivalent type

That seems great :D
I'm happy to have already reserved mine ! ;)

Bonus CD :
Track 1 "Eternal Light" : I assume it's "Lux Aeterna" (?). I really love that song ! :)
Track 2 "Lullaby" : no surprise, it was already present on the 1st Peace tracklist in early 2010
Track 3 "Going Home Video version" : which video ? Leiden ? A new one ?
Track 4 : Should this be "We wish you a merry Christmas" ?
Excellent news ! :D
Quite a lot of different stuff !
'Eternal Light' could be 'Lux Aeterna' but I think Google translator is still capable to provide some surprises :lol: