End of the French forum :(

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you for not polluting the topic....
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you for not polluting the topic....

Sorry :oops: it IS sad to hear about a forum, especially what apparently was an awesome forum, just all of a sudden die...
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

irishoreo wrote:

Sorry :oops: it IS sad to hear about a forum, especially what apparently was an awesome forum, just all of a sudden die...
Sorry too. I am a very imaginative person so I was just having fun. :cry:
I do agree that it is sad that the forum is gone. Having all these forums going down is not something any Libera fan wants to hear. But maybe things will turn around. Things may be looking down now, but hopefully someone will start the Libera forum ball rolling again. With the enjoyment of Libera and the number of fans they have, it may start again.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I am also very sorry... :oops:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I am also sorry for my joke as it were. I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I don't know about the French forum but Libera360 is looking for a new place to set the forum up.
Last edited by TEB on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The french fellowship will reborn !! :D

A member have just recreated a new forum, with URL and look near to the previous one :
http://liberadream.exprimetoi.net

Sorry guys, but you will still find some weird french people in front of the cathedral gates at the future european concerts :lol: :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Since my comment, which did not mention any specific board, has caused offence, it will be deleted by me.

By the way, as a moderator on this board, I will not tolerate any rudeness by anyone.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

It will be nice to have the french site back up. That board was always a great for "breaking news!" And thanks to Fan_de_Lok for translating most of it over here, so i do not have to rely on googles translator :D
Dennis
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

fan_de_LoK wrote:The french fellowship will reborn !! :D

A member have just recreated a new forum, with URL and look near to the previous one :
... and this is the right time for joking :D

good news, thanks! :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

is there another translator thingie i can use for the french forum....google translator drives me insane cuz it doesnt like my laptop
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Patrick,

Sorry to hear about the French forum, I found it interesting and good for news. And I'm sure that even without a forum there would always have been at least one Frenchman at the front of the doors at 08.30 in the morning - if only to uphold European honour against our Japanese friends :D

By the way, I don't think any of the previous posts were intending to make fun of you or the French forum - it was all meant in a light hearted way. I think I'm more guilty than most at side tracking topics - I know I've annoyed you on occasions with my ability to wander off the subject, but it's never meant to offend.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Patrick,

Sorry to hear about the French forum, I found it interesting and good for news. And I'm sure that even without a forum there would always have been at least one Frenchman at the front of the doors at 08.30 in the morning - if only to uphold European honour against our Japanese friends :D

By the way, I don't think any of the previous posts were intending to make fun of you or the French forum - it was all meant in a light hearted way. I think I'm more guilty than most at side tracking topics - I know I've annoyed you on occasions with my ability to wander off the subject, but it's never meant to offend.
I think we can all do that at times as sometimes there is no news for weeks on Libera so its hard to keep the forum updated and keep people coming back when nothing new is being posted.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you Yorkie and everyone for your kind words ! :D
No worries to have :)

What happened to the French forum was so unattended, so unimaginable 2 hours before, so ... stupid....
It was a real shock to discover that our own webmaster was able to flush a whole community, just like that, without any warning.... I still can't believe it happened, it's so weird :?

But this is already past history !
The french Libera fans are now rebuilding a brand new forum with more passion and energy that ever ! :D

Let's turn ourself to the great events ahead, a new CD that seems to be amazing and concerts full of surprises, with new soloists arriving and older soloists at the top of their skills !! :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you Yorkie and everyone for your kind words ! :D
No worries to have :)

What happened to the French forum was so unattended, so unimaginable 2 hours before, so ... stupid....
It was a real shock to discover that our own webmaster was able to flush a whole community, just like that, without any warning.... I still can't believe it happened, it's so weird :?

But this is already past history !
The french Libera fans are now rebuilding a brand new forum with more passion and energy that ever ! :D

Let's turn ourself to the great events ahead, a new CD that seems to be amazing and concerts full of surprises, with new soloists arriving and older soloists at the top of their skills !! :)
Great postive attitude to have :)

Got to say its a shame when you help people out and they dont thank you in any way shape or form
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:The french fellowship will reborn !! :D

Sorry guys, but you will still find some weird french people in front of the cathedral gates at the future european concerts :lol: :wink:
Patrick, I tried that new link and created an account but there doesn't seem to ba anything there - no forum. Am I missing Something?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love