Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

alicealc wrote:i hope Ed got a chance to have a solo in it.
he's still my favorite Libera soloist ^^
Hello Alice and welcome. Can I say that you have great taste :D That is one of the best first posts ever :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

thx :)
this forum helps me a lot to know more about Libera ^^
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)

Post by lacrymosa2 »

I just finished listening to the original version of Lullaby by Billy Joel, and my what a beautiful song. I would really like to find out how Rob Prizeman arranged this for the choir. I hope it really turns out well because I am picky on cover versions of songs because there are some songs that just does not sound right when covered by others, like Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters".
libera36

Re: Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:I just finished listening to the original version of Lullaby by Billy Joel, and my what a beautiful song. I would really like to find out how Rob Prizeman arranged this for the choir. I hope it really turns out well because I am picky on cover versions of songs because there are some songs that just does not sound right when covered by others, like Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters".
[youtube][/youtube]

I wonder who will do the solo, if there is one... Maybe Flynn? I hope it is Flynn!! Gahh, I can't wait for the album to come out. :wink:
jesuspeace34

Re: Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)

Post by jesuspeace34 »

quote]

[youtube][/youtube]

I wonder who will do the solo, if there is one... Maybe Flynn? I hope it is Flynn!! Gahh, I can't wait for the album to come out. :wink:[/quote]

Hope he does do a solo. I think it would be great to see him in a video.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Lullaby to me sounds like " The Lamb" just too sickly sweet for my liking , hope i am wrong tho but dont like that version/song at all.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's not going to be fireworks and crashing crescendo's that one, as the title suggests. The version by Billy Joel is a bit slow and samely (no disrespect to him, he's a great singer/songwriter), I'm sure Libera will make it a little more interesting.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

A Quebecois youth group called "Les Anges" sang a version of this a few years ago. It's posted on YouTube I believe, but it's hard to find because you get too many hits for "Les Anges" or "Lullabye". Any way their version sounded just fine, so I think that Libera will do fine with this.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

TullyBascombe wrote:A Quebecois youth group called "Les Anges" sang a version of this a few years ago. It's posted on YouTube I believe, but it's hard to find because you get too many hits for "Les Anges" or "Lullabye". Any way their version sounded just fine, so I think that Libera will do fine with this.
I am sure Libera will sing it fine , just i am personally not into sickly sweet songs. I hated Secret for that same reason but in the last few months its grown on me.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote: I am sure Libera will sing it fine , just i am personally not into sickly sweet songs. I hated Secret for that same reason but in the last few months its grown on me.
LOL - I know what you mean dani. What other songs do you find sickly sweet? I should hate Sing For Ever for the same reason but I don't, I love it!

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote: I am sure Libera will sing it fine , just i am personally not into sickly sweet songs. I hated Secret for that same reason but in the last few months its grown on me.
LOL - I know what you mean dani. What other songs do you find sickly sweet? I should hate Sing For Ever for the same reason but I don't, I love it!
I love Sing For Ever and i dont think its that cheesy. Just songs like Orinoco flow ( i like it but its super cheesy" , How can I keep from Singing , The Lamb , Secret , A Song of Enchantment and Silencium come to mind.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote: I love Sing For Ever and i dont think its that cheesy. Just songs like Orinoco flow ( i like it but its super cheesy" , How can I keep from Singing , The Lamb , Secret , A Song of Enchantment and Silencium come to mind.
How did I guess that The Lamb would be in there? I keep trying to tell you that it is a quality piece of singing with a deep message behind it. I guess I'll never change your mind on that one :wink:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote: I love Sing For Ever and i dont think its that cheesy. Just songs like Orinoco flow ( i like it but its super cheesy" , How can I keep from Singing , The Lamb , Secret , A Song of Enchantment and Silencium come to mind.
How did I guess that The Lamb would be in there? I keep trying to tell you that it is a quality piece of singing with a deep message behind it. I guess I'll never change your mind on that one :wink:
It is not you , its me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
I tried that line once (and once only) to get out of a relationship. She wasn't pleased. I won't make that mistake again :oops:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
I tried that line once (and once only) to get out of a relationship. She wasn't pleased. I won't make that mistake again :oops:
LoL i know its the worse thing to say as it means " its totally you" hahah thats why i said it to you :lol: