What will the new album be called

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Libera have created a new tab named "Peace" on its facebook, with a nice photo ! :)

libera36

Post by libera36 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Libera have created a new tab named "Peace" on its facebook, with a nice photo ! :)

Great picture. :) I love Josh's expression!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Squared format,
"Libera Peace" writen on the upper left hand corner,
For me it's clearly a cover project for the new album :)

They are 9 one the cover, like New Dawn.
This may let think that 6 of them have got a solo :)

Who will join Josh and Mini-Ben ? Daniel, Liam, Sam, James M, James T, Freddie, Flynn ? :)
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i think Stefan is in as a soloist, judging by all the solos and top-lining he did in the recent concerts.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Squared format,
"Libera Peace" writen on the upper left hand corner,
For me it's clearly a cover project for the new album :)

They are 9 one the cover, like New Dawn.
This may let think that 6 of them have got a solo :)

Who will join Josh and Mini-Ben ? Daniel, Liam, Sam, James M, James T, Freddie, Flynn ? :)
Got to be Ed in there unless you know his voice broke before they started cutting tracks???? It sound at it's peak in August so that might explain why he missed the 'Pines trip. That would be a shame but hey, he has left us with plenty to remember him by :D

And, Patrick, I wouldn't bet against you - you seem to have a knack of predicting things when it comes to Libera; what was th track that hadn't been sung for years that you to return predicted for the album?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

carina_gino20 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: I bet the soloist of Deep Peace is a James ! :)
:!: :!: :!:

I would so love that. The first time I heard Deep Peace, I thought Josh's voice in Secret would work so well with it. But yeah, after hearing mini-James sing Prayer, I think it would be so sweet if he sings this one. I LOVE mini-James!

Although I haven't heard James T's voice, so it would be also nice to hear him.haha.
Or maybe Flynn for "Deep Peace"? From concert reviews I've read, it seems like he has a very soothing, dreamy voice. That would be appropriate, I think. But of course I'd love to hear Mini-James too!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
libera36

Post by libera36 »

plumpuff6 wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: I bet the soloist of Deep Peace is a James ! :)
:!: :!: :!:

I would so love that. The first time I heard Deep Peace, I thought Josh's voice in Secret would work so well with it. But yeah, after hearing mini-James sing Prayer, I think it would be so sweet if he sings this one. I LOVE mini-James!

Although I haven't heard James T's voice, so it would be also nice to hear him.haha.
Or maybe Flynn for "Deep Peace"? From concert reviews I've read, it seems like he has a very soothing, dreamy voice. That would be appropriate, I think. But of course I'd love to hear Mini-James too!
Yeah, Flynn would sound great on "Deep Peace"!
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Libera have created a new tab named "Peace" on its facebook, with a nice photo ! :)

too bad Ed wasn't there..
but i do hope he will be appear on their next music video, hopefully as the soloist :)
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I bet the soloist of Deep Peace is a James ! :)
Quel James est-ce que vous pensez sera le soloïst? Threadgill ou Mini-James?

Translation: Which James do you think will be the soloist? Threadgill or Mini-James?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

For my fun I'm training myself on the drawing software named "The Gimp" (it's like a little Photoshop entierly free) :)

I have made an avatar of Freddie taken from the picture "Peace 2" above, and I have placed him on the clouds of the picture "Peace 1" as backround :)

If a newcomer to the forum is looking for an avatar and likes this one, then feel free to use it ;)

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

lacrymosa2 wrote:Which James do you think will be the soloist? Threadgill or Mini-James?
I'm thinking of James Threadgill :)
He is 13 now and he really deserve a solo, don't you think ? :)

Mini-James is only 10, I'm not sure RP have let him have a full solo at his age. But I hope we will have Mini-James associated in a duet with Freddie, they were so sweet together on "Prayer" in the 2009 concerts !! :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:Which James do you think will be the soloist? Threadgill or Mini-James?
I'm thinking of James Threadgill :)
He is 13 now and he really deserve a solo, don't you think ? :)

Mini-James is only 10, I'm not sure RP have let him have a full solo at his age. But I hope we will have Mini-James associated in a duet with Freddie, they were so sweet together on "Prayer" in the 2009 concerts !! :D
Ahh, ok, that makes more sense! :wink: Deep Peace needs a full sounding, strong solo, and, though I adore Mini-James, I think he is little bit to small to produce a sound to fit the solo! :lol:

I would love to hear James T. do a solo!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

fan_de_LoK wrote:

For my fun I'm training myself on the drawing software named "The Gimp" (it's like a little Photoshop entierly free) :)

I have made an avatar of Freddie taken from the picture "Peace 2" above, and I have placed him on the clouds of the picture "Peace 1" as backround :)

If a newcomer to the forum is looking for an avatar and likes this one, then feel free to use it ;)

Would you be able to resize that new group pic for me to use as an avatar? As a middleaged old fart, I just can't seem to figure out how to resize pics. If you could do this for me, I'd appreciate it.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

TEB wrote:Would you be able to resize that new group pic for me to use as an avatar?
Here you are :)

But I can"t remove the text added in the bottom in the violet rectangle..
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

In fact I could :)

Image Image
It's far from being perfect, there is a very lack of details and contrasts on the whites robes.... :?
But as the picture is greatly resized it mask a little the defaults ;)

Chose the one your prefer :)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.