Philippines release of New Dawn

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Nikki178 wrote: They sell Libera CDs in Singapore? I was suppose to go there in March but the plan fell through and now I'm going to Indonesia in April. :)
Yup. The HMV stores carry the CD's. Some of the older ones like Luminosa and Free are still sold there.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

Why didn't i know of this sooner?! :cry: What bad timing, i have no money as of the moment.

Nikki178
, how's the CD? Does it have a new cover or just the same of the original New Dawn?.
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

So is New Dawn with "Bayan Ko" only going to be released in the Philippines? Or will it be available for those of us who live other places, such as the US or UK etc.?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

A blog which shows more information

http://hellotomcully.blogspot.com/2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... .html#more

Apparently the Libera facebook has been updated too, but I can't see it.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Moppi wrote:Why didn't i know of this sooner?! :cry: What bad timing, i have no money as of the moment.

Nikki178
, how's the CD? Does it have a new cover or just the same of the original New Dawn?.
It's exactly the same as the one originally released. This release just has "Bayan Ko" as the bonus track. And they also added the "Bayan Ko" credits in the CD jacket. But that's it. :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

plumpuff6 wrote:So is New Dawn with "Bayan Ko" only going to be released in the Philippines? Or will it be available for those of us who live other places, such as the US or UK etc.?
Just guessing but unless the 1 song goes onto Itunes , i very much doubt it as its not a song people over here are going to rush out to buy when they already have the album, it would be a pointless money waster.

Lets not forget in 3 months time roughly we get a new album so i am postive that all there energy is going into that .
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

From what I know that release is strictly for fans in the Philippines, as dani has suggested, this album wouldnt really be a big hit for others in different countries.
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

Nikki178 wrote:
Moppi wrote:Why didn't i know of this sooner?! :cry: What bad timing, i have no money as of the moment.

Nikki178
It's exactly the same as the one originally released. This release just has "Bayan Ko" as the bonus track. And they also added the "Bayan Ko" credits in the CD jacket. But that's it. :)
Well, that was a downer. :( They should've at least changed it to not show the boys or something, since most of those on the cover have "Graduated" so to speak. (The Japanese "re-releases" did it...)

New listeners here on the PH might look for the boys on the cover when they stage another concert. I mean, not everyone's gonna go straight to the internet to research the fact that the boys do "graduate" and stuff.
- Song of All, canto 642
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Moppi wrote:Well, that was a downer. :( They should've at least changed it to not show the boys or something, since most of those on the cover have "Graduated" so to speak. (The Japanese "re-releases" did it...)

New listeners here on the PH might look for the boys on the cover when they stage another concert. I mean, not everyone's gonna go straight to the internet to research the fact that the boys do "graduate" and stuff.
I guess because reproducing the [practically] same album and creating an entirely different cover for it wastes too much money. Anyway, as mentioned, Libera's releasing a new album in a few months. People can look at that instead. :D I'm really excited about the next album... I really hope they release it in the Philippines.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Nikki178 wrote:I'm really excited about the next album... I really hope they release it in the Philippines.
At this point, how could they not? :wink:
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

Nikki178 wrote: I guess because reproducing the [practically] same album and creating an entirely different cover for it wastes too much money. Anyway, as mentioned, Libera's releasing a new album in a few months. People can look at that instead. :D I'm really excited about the next album... I really hope they release it in the Philippines.
I dunno if designing an inside leaflet costs a lot but as if they're going to print millions of it if it's going to be for the Philippines only. I mean, Eternal's CD only had like 4 pages on the leaflet (dunno if that's the same for the other releases)/

And it also would've been a bonus for the collectors though if they went for a new look for the PH exclusive release. :P
- Song of All, canto 642
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

libera36 wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I'm really excited about the next album... I really hope they release it in the Philippines.
At this point, how could they not? :wink:
100% agree - that puppy is coming to the 'pines so hold on to your hats 8)
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Nikki178 wrote:Anyway, as mentioned, Libera's releasing a new album in a few months. People can look at that instead.
The EMI Japan site said today that the new CD will be released on march 3rd :)

http://www.emimusic.jp/libera/news/

Less than 60 days remaining ! 8)

(as they confirmed the two japanese concerts on april 8 and 9th.
I assume that Libera's staff will officialy announce the concerts shortly now :wink:)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Moppi wrote: I dunno if designing an inside leaflet costs a lot but as if they're going to print millions of it if it's going to be for the Philippines only. I mean, Eternal's CD only had like 4 pages on the leaflet (dunno if that's the same for the other releases)/

And it also would've been a bonus for the collectors though if they went for a new look for the PH exclusive release. :P
Oh, that's what you meant. :oops: I thought you meant do another cover with new pictures. The pictorial itself would have to cost a lot. :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: The EMI Japan site said today that the new CD will be released on march 3rd :)

http://www.emimusic.jp/libera/news/

Less than 60 days remaining ! 8)
Wow, that sooner than I thought. That news made my day. :D