Announce of 2 concerts in Japan, april 2010 !

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Announce of 2 concerts in Japan, april 2010 !

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Have a look here --> http://eplus.jp/sys/web/libera/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It shows this :
Clear, Isn't it ? :lol:

No, in fact --> this is more readable through Google Translator <-- ;)

Two consecutive concerts, 8 april and 9 april 2010, at the Tokyo Bunkamura Orchard Hall :)

If I have understand correctly, tickets will be available from january 7th to january 19th, and then again from january 30th to april 5th.

Last time they have done 2 consecutive concerts at the same place, it was in Leiden. Do you think they are preparing a new DVD ? :wink:
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

What I understand in the Additional Notes :

- It's not possible to choose the seats (strange :? )

- Tickets limited to 4 per person from 7th to 19th january, and after limited to 15 per person after 30th january

- Price 8000 yen + 500 fee, so about 65 € or $95
dearmadine
Silver Member

Re: Annouce of 2 concerts in Japan, april 2010 !

Post by dearmadine »

fan_de_LoK wrote: Last time they have done 2 consecutive concerts at the same place, it was in Leiden. Do you think they are preparing a new DVD ? :wink:
They did two consecutive concerts at the same place during the last spring tour but there was no DVD... I'd be more than happy if they come out with a new DVD tho! :)

Ahhhh Japan is so lucky!!! They'll get to hear the new album in live before anybody else! Anyway- their 2010 spring tour schedule looks relatively shorter than the previous. Could their be a possibility for them to have another concert in other countries like South Korea or even the United States? ;)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dearmadine wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: Last time they have done 2 consecutive concerts at the same place, it was in Leiden. Do you think they are preparing a new DVD ? :wink:
They did two consecutive concerts at the same place during the last spring tour
Oups, you're right ! :oops:
Il was the... 08 and 09 april 2009, at the Bunkamura orchard hall, in Tokyo ! strange coincidence... :?
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

fan_de_LoK wrote: Il was the... 08 and 09 april 2009, at the Bunkamura orchard hall, in Tokyo ! strange coincidence... :?
I guess Japan is on Libera's regular tour schedule.... yay for Japanese fans but it's simply too far away for me D:
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

I think this must be sponsored by EMI for the release of the new CD.
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Lucky Japan! I wish they would come back to the US. Still--maybe a new DVD is in the works? Hopefully? It would be great since there has been a real turnover since the last DVD from 2007. Only a few boys that were treble soloists at that time are still trebles now (Josh, Mini-Ben, Liam and I am assuming Ed)--and for Josh and Liam, who knows how much longer it will be until they officially break and have to sing the lower parts? Still I am happy Libera is making its mark on the world. What a great group!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

$95.00????? That is alot of money for one ticket. :( EMI must not want everyday people to be able to go see them. I only paid $50.00 to see TSO and I got a 3 hour show with no intermission. Prices approacing $100.00 a seat is unreasonable. As much as I want to see the boys, if they came to Harrisburg, PA and asked that for a single ticket, I would not go.
At that price, it better be a long, long show with only a few bathroom breaks for the boys.
Be serious EMI. You will alienate a very large segment of the boys fan base with prices like that. :( :cry:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

They charged just $12 cheaper for their concert in Manila, and I believe the VIP tickets for the Cebu concert went for $215. :? But I don't know if they have much say on ticket prices. EMI might just want to cover the cost of bringing in a lot of buys for the concerts.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Wow. The tickets are somewhat on the steep side.. I'm working hard now to save up.. probably by then I would be able to afford the plane tickets plus decent seats and accommodation.. Hopefully.. Any frequent travelers or Japanese here to give me some recommendations on hotels near the concert venue? So I can somehow budget how much I may need.. Thinking of going for a short, probably week long holiday as well but Japan is definitely an expensive country to travel..
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

xsakurax wrote:Wow. The tickets are somewhat on the steep side.. I'm working hard now to save up.. probably by then I would be able to afford the plane tickets plus decent seats and accommodation.. Hopefully.. Any frequent travelers or Japanese here to give me some recommendations on hotels near the concert venue? So I can somehow budget how much I may need.. Thinking of going for a short, probably week long holiday as well but Japan is definitely an expensive country to travel..
There are two hotels that are walking distance towards Bunkamura that I know of. They are the Cerulean Tower and the Excel Tokyu Shibuya. Both owned by Tokyu Corporation, which happens to be the owners of Bunkamura as well.

Another hotel around that area is the Westin Tokyo, Keio Plaza, and the Grand Hyatt. These hotels are about 10 to 15 minutes away from Bunkamura by taxi, which costs 710 yen within the 2 kilometre radius.

Unfortunately, the hotels that I mentioned are on the high side, in terms of the price. I remember there is a business hotel in Shibuya called the Toyoko Inn, but I do not remember if it still exists.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Lets hope they do a U,K date before Japan with a new Album out.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yes we need more uk dates, mainland england is prefered so i can get there lol :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
RiseInGlory

Post by RiseInGlory »

It appears that after Jan 30 you can get a ticket for 3000 yen (33 US dollars / 23 euro).

Also you are able to choose your seat as long as you go through the online ordering system.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Not much material comes out of the Japan tours. Not like the amazing 26 page Phillipines thread we all enjoyed recently! ;)