Kizuna - Forever

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

theriverflowson
Silver Member

Kizuna - Forever

Post by theriverflowson »

Libera's recent "Japan diaries" tweets (here and here) reveal that a video for Kizuna - Forever was filmed during their promo tour this month. :D The filming location is Hamamatsu at the Pacific Ocean coast, I guess at the Nakatajima Sand Dunes.

It would have made another great add on / bonus for the Japanese album version. I'm wondering when and in which context this video will be published. Maybe it will be used to further promote the October tour?
Attachments
FyrOVSWWwAAOjU1.jpeg
FyrOVSWWwAAOjU1.jpeg (532.37 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
FyrOVSWWwAAOjU1.jpeg
FyrOVSWWwAAOjU1.jpeg (532.37 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
FyrOWOQWYAMfpU6.jpeg
FyrOWOQWYAMfpU6.jpeg (640.29 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
FyrOWOQWYAMfpU6.jpeg
FyrOWOQWYAMfpU6.jpeg (640.29 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
FyrOWOgWIAAL8MV.jpeg
FyrOWOgWIAAL8MV.jpeg (583.57 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
FyrOWOgWIAAL8MV.jpeg
FyrOWOgWIAAL8MV.jpeg (583.57 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
sefocs

Re: Kizuna - Forever

Post by sefocs »

It will be released in three days on the Japanese channel:

Edit : link removed
Edit 2: link restored after Libera Records has apply a change and had set a proper 'Première' status to the video
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Link restored
sefocs

Post by sefocs »

Not sure if that was intentional. But now it's not a premiere anymore, just an unlisted video that you can watch if you have the link.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

sefocs wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:02 pm">10 months ago</span> Not sure if that was intentional. But now it's not a premiere anymore, just an unlisted video that you can watch if you have the link.
Wow, I doubt this was intended :shock:

Btw, welcome to Libera Dreams!
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

sefocs wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:02 pm">10 months ago</span> Not sure if that was intentional. But now it's not a premiere anymore, just an unlisted video that you can watch if you have the link.
Probably not, but I'm enjoying it all the same :lol: :D I think they did a good job with this music video, and particularly with making the video feel less like it's only featuring a subgroup of the choir.

Welcome to Libera Dreams by the way! :D Do you like the video and the song?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I'm sorry but I removed the link to the video.
It will be welcome to be back here in due time.

Until the video is made public by the artists who created it, fans don't have to make it public, out of respect for the artists.
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

What a surprise! The link was posted on Facebook but I didn't realise it wasn't listed. BTW, the single is available for pre-order now.
The heaven soars with voices above...
sefocs

Post by sefocs »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:17 pm">10 months ago</span> Welcome to Libera Dreams by the way! :D Do you like the video and the song?
Thanks. Long time lurker, finally decided to join. :D I really like this style of video without CGI
fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm">10 months ago</span> Until the video is made public by the artists who created it, fans don't have to make it public, out of respect for the artists.
And sorry about that. When I posted the video, it was just a normal premiere. I didn't think I would share a private video with that link.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Kizuna Forever (2023)

Post by Luckdragon »

The official link to the music video for "Kizuna Forever", which will premiere on Tuesday, 20 June 2023. The digital single will also be released on that date.

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

And here it is

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

I don't have many thoughts, but a few crossed my mind while watching the video:
  • They had a beautiful sky that day. What are the odds?
  • I've seen no interaction between Freddie and Thomas in this video or anywhere else (in either choir). They're often as far apart as possible. :mrgreen:
  • First barefoot Liberans in 30 years? Since the days of those old monk robes?
Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:04 pm">10 months ago</span> I've seen no interaction between Freddie and Thomas in this video or anywhere else (in either choir). They're often as far apart as possible. :mrgreen:
Well, TM and FM are two years apart, Freddie is closer to Victor age wise and in the same year as Daniel, so he'll naturally want to hang out with the older boys. But he does look out for his little brother. In two different restaurants in Japan he's sitting at the same table as Thomas.

Also, never close together for either choir? :wink:

https://www.forum.libera-dreams.com/vie ... 123#p61123

I really like this video, it's simple but effective and I love the colours in the sky at the end.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Celtic wrote: <span title="Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:22 pm">10 months ago</span> Also, never close together for either choir? :wink:
LOL. I stand corrected. :P
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

The song in combination with the video is tugging at my heartstrings.
Morgan’s silky tender voice, the wind instruments in the finale, the camraderie of the boys, the pink and orange clouds, the waves… it almost makes me consider catching a plane to hear Kizuna in person.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

It also makes me smile to hear a 10-year-old sing about a truth he's always known.