Malakai Bayoh

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Malakai Bayoh

Post by Yorkie »

Going back a bit to the question I was asked of what Malakai should have sung in the final...Libera have released Ave Verum today and I think that would have been perfect for him. He could possibly have had the CV orchestra & his friends from the Schola to back him. The music is quite well known, it would have suited his voice & style and it might have been a winner.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

Well, Caruso will be featured in his album,so I guess there was no time to record something else since is 14. I'll listen when it'll come out, but i'll still probably think that song was a bad choice for him. On a positive note: his Italian is far way better than many adult singers :lol:
The heaven soars with voices above...
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

New single from his upcoming EP...

seraphita
Silver Member

Post by seraphita »

Divine voice :D

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:42 pm">10 months ago</span> New single from his upcoming EP...
[]_________[]_________[]

Forever //*\\ Anima Christi
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

WOW! That's all I can say. Just preordered his album.
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

It's hard to think of another treble voice (or any voice!) from the past that sounds quite like his. He has one of the most remarkable treble voices ever put on record.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:40 pm">10 months ago</span> WOW! That's all I can say. Just preordered his album.
+1 :D

Signed CDs are available on his website as well, if anyone is interested :P
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

"Benedictus" full video...

Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I just listened to the full Golden album on Spotify... and then purchased the album :lol: It is pure magic. Well done Malakai ! I wonder if his voice might stay a treble voice long enough for him to try the BBC Young Chorister ? Probably not. But he is quite a talent.

Below the video on Youtube you can find all the links to listen, purchase, follow on social medias...
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:27 pm">9 months ago</span> I just listened to the full Golden album on Spotify... and then purchased the album :lol: It is pure magic. Well done Malakai ! I wonder if his voice might stay a treble voice long enough for him to try the BBC Young Chorister ? Probably not. But he is quite a talent.

Below the video on Youtube you can find all the links to listen, purchase, follow on social medias...
Given that he’s already 14 now the only thing they could try to do is get another album recorded before his voice starts changing, because once it starts it’s pretty rapid.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I did not realise he is 14 already :o He looks younger ! And I saw him live 10 days ago...
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Just listened to his album on the train to DC for the Libera concert (which is tonight! WOOHOO!) I liked it, more operatic in both song choice and execution than a standard treble album would be, but that's fine because it's well done.
seraphita
Silver Member

Post by seraphita »

[]_________[]_________[]

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

He might be the most operatic treble I've ever come across. There are obviously trebles who sing more operatic repertoire, or have more vibrato and so forth; but I've never heard a voice quite like that before EVER.
seraphita
Silver Member

Post by seraphita »

[]_________[]_________[]