introduce yourselves

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I, too, came across Libera by simply browsing through YouTube. I have been a fan since 2005 and I will continue to support them for all the years to come. I opened the first Libera Dreams fan site only about 1 month after I first became a fan. 3 years from now, Libera Dreams has grown to what it is now today and I could never be so proud.

As for your stage fright, yes it does come natural and the only way to overcome it is through experience. I am in student government at my high school, I am a class representative and I have to make speeches to my peers a lot and at first I got a little bit stage fright. This is my second year in student government and I cant remember how long it too me to finally overcome it but once I did, I felt so much better and much more comfortable speaking in front of an audience of your peers.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Hullo, I am new!

What have I to say, except... I LOVE LIBERA!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

That's enough to fit in here with the rest of us. :wink:
We try to get to know each other as only friends over the internet can, so if you decide to tell us anymore details about your life that's great. Just EVERYBODY, be careful what you post. Too much information isn't usually a good idea. You never know who might be watching. :shock:
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Well, there's not much to say...

I am a HUGE fan of Libera, of course. I'm not really sure how I came across this amazing group of boys...
I think I was randomly searching for boy sopranos online. I am obsessed with (particular :wink:) film scores and I heard Ben Del Maestro and Edward Ross on the LotR soundtracks. I fell in love with boy trebles and eagerly began searching for more. That's how I came across Libera. I think I bought my first Libera CD (Libera: Angel Voices) nearly a year ago. Now I have heard them all, from the first Angel Voices CD with Oliver Putland to Angel Voices: Libera in Concert, and own all from Angel Voices 3 to Angel Voices: Libera in Concert. I live in the US and am anticipating the US release of New Dawn.

I am infatuated with music but Libera and film scores are mostly the only music I listen to. I love to read and I love characters.

What else...? I love spice cookies, I can touch my tongue to my nose, I have never broken a bone, I burst into fits of laughter any time someone mentions sleeping bags, I cannot whistle, I have a pet fish named Fabio, I can play Bohemian Rhapsody on the piano, my favourite vegetable is broccoli...

My favourite Libera soloist of all time is Steven Geraghty.

Yeah, that's it. :lol:
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

It's more then enough... but how can you not whistle? I don't believe I know anyone irl that can't whistle... it's like something everyone learns...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*whistle*whistle*whistle*

:wink:

Welcome to Libera Dreams Quinnsome, great to have you along with us and I hope you enjoy the website!!
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

I don't know... I just can't whistle! I'm jealous of people who can, but that's basically everyone alive besides me. I envy every person in the world for their ability to whistle!
Well, I'm not completely incompetent. But when I manage to get sound out I only have a 3-note range. :roll:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey. I can't whistle as well. :D
I tried to "learn", or you say "practice", but then of course, it didn't work.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

By the way, you know something?

I mean, I can't imagine there's so many people out there who love Libera's music like I do. This website is just amazing, it kind of unites Libera fans from all over the world. Thanks a zillion to the creator. :D

And this is the only place I can talk about my favourite music and "boyband". Because, obviously, none of my friends listens to Libera and none of them fancies it as well. In my country, pop culture (music) & rock are much more popular than classical genres. Seriously, only one or two out of all my friends have a liking for classical music.

I thought I'm abit weird or what, but now I know I'm not! Because it's perfectly alright to like Libera's music kind of genre. Yeah. I mean, Libera's music is just so uplifting and it has this amazing power to drive your blues away. It definitely brightens up my mood whenever I listen to it. And this is the only music that I can keep on listening for thousands and millions of times and yet never gets tired of listening to it. Amazing.
joo

Post by joo »

Quinnsome wrote:I don't know... I just can't whistle! I'm jealous of people who can, but that's basically everyone alive besides me. I envy every person in the world for their ability to whistle!
Well, I'm not completely incompetent. But when I manage to get sound out I only have a 3-note range. :roll:
I fail to whistle, too. You are not alone.

Heh, I am a lovely little new person. One of my lovely friends introduced me to the joys of Libera, and I have been infatuated ever since. My favorite boy was Liam O'Kane. :wink: I do believe I shall marry him someday. He's not all that pretty, though. His lips are puffy. But his voice is the most beautious I've ever heart. Such love have I never previously known. <3
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Hullo, Joo; and welcome!

Glad you have lovely friends. I do as well. :wink:
joo

Post by joo »

Thank you kindly for your warm welcome, Quinnsome. Might you permit me to call you Quinn?

Well, that must mean we have alot in common. I do believe we shall be friends.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

I also believe we shall be friends. :D

I suppose you may call me Quinn, though it's a bit odd, as I know someone with that name... but please, do call me Quinn, if you like.
joo

Post by joo »

I feel a rush of joy. I wish I could go to New York. I want to see ibera in concert so bad.

Alright Sir - er, Lady Quinn. Whichever you may be. No offence.
Oh, Freddie. <3
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

I wish I could see Libera in concert as well, joo... :cry:
Alas, it will not happen. Very disappointing; who knows when they'll visit the US next? Even if Libera did come again... even if I could see them next time they do... it would be so sad, because so many of the boys I know now would not be performing! Even if they were, they'd be tenors, and I would have liked to hear the sopranos live... and see them when they're young and small and cute. :wink:
But, then again, I'm sure I'll love all the new boys as they join in future years. I am already eager to get to know the new members. :D