Live at Arundel - The concert in May 2009

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Song you'd like most to hear at Arundel?

Locus iste
5%
Adoramus
No votes
Love and Mercy
No votes
Always With You
14%
Libera
No votes
Salva Me
No votes
You Were There
19%
How Can I Keep From Singing?
33%
...something else (indicate in reply)
29%

Total votes: 21

libera36

Post by libera36 »

DearMadine posted the audio to "Always With You" on YouTube! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCKiLoi8Ns
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Actually, I think she did the whole concert... :oops: Sorry for posting 3 replies :oops:

Edit: This should really be in the Chrystal Cathedral section, but oh well...
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

libera36 wrote:Actually, I think she did the whole concert... :oops: Sorry for posting 3 replies :oops:

Edit: This should really be in the Chrystal Cathedral section, but oh well...
sorry guys! videos all deleted!
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh my!!! Sigh! I have no idea why I couldn't open/find the page to the link when you guys posted about May the road rise up! I really want to hear it! OMG! Guess I'm just too slow! :?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

sorry guys! videos all deleted!
Why??? *sniff sniff*
Oh my!!! Sigh! I have no idea why I couldn't open/find the page to the link when you guys posted about May the road rise up! I really want to hear it! OMG! Guess I'm just too slow! Confused
I have the mp3 for May The Road Rise Up and Sakura, Sakura. I can send them to you if you want!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Thanks DearMadine for the video. I was fortunate enough to check just a few minutes after you posted, I think. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Alex, Kavana, Flynn, and mini James and Freddie, and most especially, Ed's Mysterium.

I was thinking of downloading the song but decided not to and now it's gone.haha. I would love to have a copy of Ed's mysterium.

Libera 36, if you hop over to this page: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/libera-drea ... /news.html, you'll see a message from Libera asking them not to post videos or recordings of performances in halls and concerts. Maybe DearMadine saw that and decided to pull the videos.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

ARGH! It's all been deleted, and that's really fast! :?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

[quote="carina_gino20"]I was thinking of downloading the song but decided not to and now it's gone.haha. I would love to have a copy of Ed's mysterium.
[quote]

Yeah, I was at work when I saw the video's posted, but obviously you can't have sound on at work, I was desperate to hear Ed's mysterium but now after getting home they are no longer there. Bloody work! :roll:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

carina_gino20 wrote: you'll see a message from Libera asking them not to post videos or recordings of performances in halls and concerts.
I fully support there stance on recordings like the ones uploaded on YT. It is a blatant breach of copyright and, worse, a breach of trust that Libera places on their supporters. At the end of the day it effects their ability to generate income to cover costs.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

yeh i can fully understand why they do it, its just a shame for those who couldnt make it to the concert not to hear any of the songs with new soloists!
Danie :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am listeing to Sakura and its a really good song, at the concert it was hard to remember it as it was such a short song. Wonder if it will ever get put on an album, maybe a bonus track on a Japan album.
Lady Lolly

Post by Lady Lolly »

I understand thier point as well.. but to be honest.. as a photographer myself, I had thought that it was completely legal to take pictures or video of anyone in public...

I'm not trying to argue the point at all lol..I dont want no one to misunderstand... I can understand some videos of singing and such, but for after when the concert is over and its' photo op time? I think that's kind of a benefit for Libera, for people who have never been to a concert, who do not know what to expect... maybe they will see it and say hey... that is really something i'd like to go too... It could help in the long run.... and i'm only speaking about the videos that were just uploaded like a day ago.. the ones that were like a 1 min long..

:) just conversation
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I'm a bit confused too... Wasn't that time after the concert had finished for taking photos??
Lady Lolly

Post by Lady Lolly »

Ya it was right after the concert I believe.. photo time...