Luca Brugnoli

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Egorbea2018

Re: Luca Brugnoli

Post by Egorbea2018 »

I found another video from Luca. What a beautiful voice!

House Music Competition - Luca Brugnoli
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Luca’s voice, his interpretation of words and his steady stage presence always evoke a kind of reassuring feeling in me. Hearing him sing leaves me with the feeling that all will be well. His singing is very sincere and sensitive, almost like he brings a deeper understanding of things without being aware of it himself. A really faithful feeling.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

A recent video release from Luca,he's raising a charity🙂.

theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

A new video has been released today:

Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

Here's another one🙂.

theriverflowson
Silver Member

GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Sun May 29, 2022 12:18 pm">1 year ago</span> Here's another one🙂.
Uuh, I felt the pain when he jumped on his hurt leg :shock:
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Cool! Thanks for sharing. He's a really talented singer and it's clear he practices his music a lot until it's perfect.
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Sun May 29, 2022 12:21 pm">1 year ago</span>
GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Sun May 29, 2022 12:18 pm">1 year ago</span> Here's another one🙂.
Uuh, I felt the pain when he jumped on his hurt leg :shock:
Me too,well Luca has a strong spirit and continues to marvel us with his extraordinary talent.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

I love it that he's sharing a little of his raw talent with us... but I'm terribly disappointed that he's only had 24 donors to his charity drive so far. For some reason, I expected Libera fans to show a lot more support than that.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 pm">1 year ago</span> I love it that he's sharing a little of his raw talent with us... but I'm terribly disappointed that he's only had 24 donors to his charity drive so far. For some reason, I expected Libera fans to show a lot more support than that.
I tried to donate via credit card twice. For some reason, the donation could not be processed, and it takes JustGiving 24h to confirm the processing or to let you know if there is a problem, so you are losing much time while waiting for their message. I then tried to use paypal (which is only possible if you pay in GBP) but the payment was refused as well. Maybe others have the same problem :? I will give it another try later today.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Mon May 30, 2022 5:11 am">1 year ago</span>
Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 pm">1 year ago</span> I love it that he's sharing a little of his raw talent with us... but I'm terribly disappointed that he's only had 24 donors to his charity drive so far. For some reason, I expected Libera fans to show a lot more support than that.
I tried to donate via credit card twice. For some reason, the donation could not be processed, and it takes JustGiving 24h to confirm the processing or to let you know if there is a problem, so you are losing much time while waiting for their message. I then tried to use paypal (which is only possible if you pay in GBP) but the payment was refused as well. Maybe others have the same problem :? I will give it another try later today.
Oh, I didn't realize some people might have problems. My CC company texted me to make sure it was OK, but they put it through the first time.

BTW, if you've ever wanted to send LB a message of appreciation or encouragement, this is a good way to do it. You can write him a little public message when you make your donation.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Mon May 30, 2022 5:11 am">1 year ago</span>
Same here :( hopefully the third time’s a charm :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

Another new released from Luca🙂..

GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »