New album 2021

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

New album 2021

Post by dani »

So we know from the tv show Creative World that they have almost finished recording a brand new album.

With no touring on the cards again next year with the way things are (IMO) this is wonderful a surprise and I can’t wait :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It will also be wonderful to hear some of the boys in their prime as this is a talented set of boys.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Re: New album 2021

Post by filiarheni »

It is fantastic news and definitely the best outcome of this concertwise frustrating music year to replace public performances with making an album and ban their voices there for them, for us, for the future. :D
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Fascinating and something to look forward to next year. I think that will be the theme of the new album as the Covid vaccine get's rolled out and 'HOPEfully' we can get our lives back to some 'kind' of normal.

Hope - The 3 boys on a raft in heavy seas with the lighthouse showing the way to safe land.
Beyond - The 3 boys on land with one pointing the way to the promised land beyond the mountain range.

...maybe they'll meet up with the rest of the Libera boys and find their 'HOME' in the next album....either way it might have a spiritual/safe meaning the to the artistry. 'Sing' will probably be a safe bet for inclusion, including the other two songs we now know of.

Already 2021 looking better than 2020...not too difficult I know.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Woohoo!! :D :D :D So in 2020 we have had: two virtual concerts which we could all share in from around the world and the promise of a new album.

This puts a smile on my face for sure!
GlennJalmas

A New Album?🤔

Post by GlennJalmas »

A recent Tweet from Libera Official.

bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

I wonder if anybody on this forum could wager a guess at what the music is. The photo only shows the viola part, but that might be a good clue.
GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

bachmahlerfan wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 pm">3 years ago</span> I wonder if anybody on this forum could wager a guess at what the music is. The photo only shows the viola part, but that might be a good clue.
Not quite sure,it's probably a new one. Check out this Tweet from Project Instrumental.

GlennJalmas

Post by GlennJalmas »

They've also retweeted the Official Libera Tweet.

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

This is good news. No idea what the music is as I lack formal musical education. But if others can help that would be cool! :D
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

bachmahlerfan wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 pm">3 years ago</span> I wonder if anybody on this forum could wager a guess at what the music is. The photo only shows the viola part, but that might be a good clue.
​T​o bring this to a good end: Having heard the snippets now that they were released on iTunes, the song is O Lord, Support Us.​ :)
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:06 pm">2 years ago</span>
​T​o bring this to a good end: Having heard the snippets now that they were released on iTunes, the song is O Lord, Support Us.​ :)
Nice!