Libera boys birthday list.

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Lisa Winata

Libera boys birthday list.

Post by Lisa Winata »

Hi guys. I need your help to makingg list of all members birthday, from the first member, until now.
Hope you guys want to help

Thank you😊
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Libera boys birthday list.

Post by TullyBascombe »

I don't think we're supposed to have that sort of personal information about the members of Libera and if we do we're not supposed to disseminate it.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Lisa Winata wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:13 am">5 years ago</span> Hi guys. I need your help to makingg list of all members birthday, from the first member, until now.
Hope you guys want to help

Thank you😊
Try the French forum, it has known birthdays collated from various programmes and snippets of info.

Libera Passion
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Lisa Winata

Post by Lisa Winata »

Thank you😍
feinstei

Post by feinstei »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:28 am">5 years ago</span> I don't think we're supposed to have that sort of personal information about the members of Libera and if we do we're not supposed to disseminate it.
I agree wholeheartedly. First of all, there's the issue of identity theft. Secondly, it is inappropriate and indecent for adults to have the birthdays of little boys. Fanaticism about Libera should have it's limits and protection of the Libera members' privacy should be utmost in the minds of the webmaster and the fans themselves.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

There was a time however when a Japanese group was making cards with the boys' pictures, information and vital statistics. The cards resembled American baseball cards.