Today, this is how i feel

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

oi I hope Jenna and any of the other california board members weren't affected! thoughts go out to all
Last edited by irishoreo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Which part of California is affected? How the situation now? Hopefully the damages could be minimized and everything be back to normal.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I feel bummed out today. Today's been declared a holiday in the Philippines yet here I am typing away on my office computer. :shock: I should still be in bed sleeping the morning hours away. :wink:

Anyway, has anybody heard of any news if Peace is coming out yet? :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Nikki178 wrote:Anyway, has anybody heard of any news if Peace is coming out yet? :D
There are news that Peace DVD will be released on December, though nothing official has been announced yet.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

chix wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:Anyway, has anybody heard of any news if Peace is coming out yet? :D
There are news that Peace DVD will be released on December, though nothing official has been announced yet.
Oh. Ok. Thanks. :D
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Nikki178 wrote:
chix wrote:
Is the Peace DVD the one that is in the deluxe CD or is their another DVD coming out?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:
chix wrote:
Is the Peace DVD the one that is in the deluxe CD or is their another DVD coming out?
The one with the CD, it will be a while before we get another release.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Nikki178 wrote:I feel bummed out today. Today's been declared a holiday in the Philippines yet here I am typing away on my office computer. :shock: I should still be in bed sleeping the morning hours away. :wink:
Just wanted to say that you were not alone. :) Due to the short notice of the holiday, we were required to report to work. Was at the mall earlier today, checked Odyssey and AstroVision. No sign of the deluxe edition.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Hello everyone! Today I've been feeling great! Mainly because we finally got to meet our new neighbors, who just moved here from France! They are very nice, and speak a fair amount of English, so that's good (:
I hope everyone is doing well!
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Nicki wrote:I've literally been up all night writing an essay. Started yesterday at 5 PM, and now it's almost 8 AM and finally I'm done. I have a few classes in about 2 hours, but after those I'm coming home and going straight to sleep, lol. Thank god exams are next week and then I'm off until mid January...
Hang in there, lady! I'm also on my third consecutive All-Day Essay-Writing Friday in a row, but you're right, we're on the homestretch. All your hard work will pay off soon! Good luck with your exams!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Wow! Ya'll sound like you are pretty busy with school! I'm only in 8th grade so exams and projects aren't such a big deal yet, but I deffiently have to work hard at them.
What's getting to me right now is choir.. along with the musical I'm in, and piano.. I don't have time to balance it all plus school. Not to mention sports or anything else :p
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Today I feel on top of the world after being told my hearing problem is not permanent, and will be resolved within the week.

I have been feeling very low and sad for most of this week.

Now looking forward to Epsom more than ever.

My ear problem has made me realise what I would miss if my hearing was damaged, so as a result I have volume limited my ipod and as I work in a very noisy enviroment, I intend to wear correct ear protection.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Flora wrote:
Nicki wrote:I've literally been up all night writing an essay. Started yesterday at 5 PM, and now it's almost 8 AM and finally I'm done. I have a few classes in about 2 hours, but after those I'm coming home and going straight to sleep, lol. Thank god exams are next week and then I'm off until mid January...
Hang in there, lady! I'm also on my third consecutive All-Day Essay-Writing Friday in a row, but you're right, we're on the homestretch. All your hard work will pay off soon! Good luck with your exams!
Oh, I remember the happy times of student life, too. In some cases starting the essay a day before deadline, finishing it untill the next morning and handing in a few hours later :lol:
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

paul30003 wrote:Today I feel on top of the world after being told my hearing problem is not permanent, and will be resolved within the week.

I have been feeling very low and sad for most of this week.

Now looking forward to Epsom more than ever.

My ear problem has made me realise what I would miss if my hearing was damaged, so as a result I have volume limited my ipod and as I work in a very noisy enviroment, I intend to wear correct ear protection.
Good Idea my friend!!!
paopao

Post by paopao »

Murkskis wrote:
Flora wrote:
Oh, I remember the happy times of student life, too. In some cases starting the essay a day before deadline, finishing it untill the next morning and handing in a few hours later :lol:
It turns out an international habit, i thought it's just me :lol: