libera chat at meebo.com

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

libera chat at meebo.com

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello libera fans i have fond a new chat room at meebo.com and i fond libera on it and it has there vidoes and i dot know if any of you will like to chat in it and talk a bout libera becues it can be fun i thank if we can chat a bout the boys in there any ways thats my news for you all from jenna
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

tnx, Jenna, Let's see... :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I really don't see a use in a libera chat room has anyone tried it out because I had a tomagotchi over the summer and went on a tomagotchi chat room and they don't talk about them they talk trash. Im not sure I want to try it out. Theres crazy pedophiles on chat rooms, and this ones about little boys. :?
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Yeah, the most important problem is that this chat is open for everyone. Bad ppl too. Is it possible to make chat room here in future? For example, the chat room can be opened for Libera-dreams fans when they reached a second or higher level (50 or more posts)? Is it possible? It's question for moders I think :)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

If I'm not mistaken, a chat room is in the works and Kevin will have it up in the near future. As to limiting those allowed to higher level poster, that isn't a bad idea and perhaps Kevin will consider it.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Narnian wrote:tnx, Jenna, Let's see... :)
tell the fans its http://www.meebo.com/room/libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and it will take you there from jenna
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

thanks guys, i'll try to visit it tonight
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi Jenna
my thoughts are that i'm quite happy with this forum an yeah as Candid said your not sure what the aims are an if anyone is monitering them after all as Tcliffy said when Kevin's feeling better due to the year he's undergone then there will be changes an improvements to the site so let's just hang in there an support yeah it's ok to flag up a link but that does not mean it's for everyone but however stilll keep with us
best wishes
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

barlies04 wrote:hi Jenna
my thoughts are that i'm quite happy with this forum an yeah as Candid said your not sure what the aims are an if anyone is monitering them after all as Tcliffy said when Kevin's feeling better due to the year he's undergone then there will be changes an improvements to the site so let's just hang in there an support yeah it's ok to flag up a link but that does not mean it's for everyone but however stilll keep with us
best wishes
i just like to say thank you becues you and tcliffy and kevin and candid are good friends to me i am not good of doing posts all the time becues there is so much to talk a bout and i know kevin has been busy AND so have i and any ways thanks i am happy to be a fan of libera and friend of frum as will thanks a gain from jenna
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello how are you doing i just like to saylibera fans do chat in there and it may be becues theres a lot of them that comes on weekands to chat in it so any ways just like to let you no from jenna
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
hello how are you doing i just like to saylibera fans do chat in there and it may be becues theres a lot of them that comes on weekands to chat in it so any ways just like to let you no from jenna
JeNNa, hi! :) Every time I look at meebo there is nobody in Libera's room. :roll:
Let's see again :lol:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Narnian wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote:
JeNNa, hi! :) Every time I look at meebo there is nobody in Libera's room. :roll:
Let's see again :lol:
hey my friend i am on the libera meebo right now if you like to come and see me in there from jenna
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Ok so right under libera-dreams on the search engine theres a libera-fans. de so I clicked on it. I don't understand a single word but they have a chat room.
http://www.libera-fans.de/index.php?page=html/chat.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Candid wrote:Ok so right under libera-dreams on the search engine theres a libera-fans. de so I clicked on it. I don't understand a single word but they have a chat room.
http://www.libera-fans.de/index.php?page=html/chat.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i dot thank people dot go to that one at all so any ways take care from jenna
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

thx jenna im from us and its hard to find time to search for chatrooms, pics, etc. :P