Your price for concert?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Narnian

Your price for concert?

Post by Narnian »

Just imagine that Libera have a concert in your town :roll: :roll: :roll:
Simple question - what is max price for this concert you are ready to pay? 8)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
William

Post by William »

Actually they DID come to my town in April and the tickets were only $18! However I would gladly have paid much more, perhaps around $100-$150. I know that's a lot but hey, is it likely I'll be lucky enough to see them more than once? (Probably not, but I hope so!) They are the only artists I would pay that much for, by the way! (Well, except for maybe Barbara, but she's not doing concerts anymore.)
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Well, I paid $50.00 to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra so I'd pay that much to see the boys as well.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

If they actually do come, I wouldn't mind paying more to get the best seats. Concerts performances these days are really expensive. Vienna Boys' Choir just came to my country not too long ago and the tickets costs between $48 to $188, I think. I'll probably not mind paying $200 for the best seats. For Libera, it's definitely worth it. I hope Libera do come Singapore some day! Please! Please!
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I've been to the Leiden concert (dvd) and it was FREE !!!
But, I don't mind what the price would be, if I have the money I will pay for it. I believe most of the concerts of Libera are something like € 15,-
that would be $ 19,- That's not very expensive and not at all expensive if you compare it with other artists/bands where you have to pay between the $ 52,- and $ 130,-
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

If they came to my town for a concert I would happily pay up to $300.00 for a good seat. If you have to travel to see them you would pay at least that and probably much more in travel expenses and hotels.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

i couldnt believe how cheap the tickets were when they playing in torquay - £7.50 i think! not that i got to see them there :(
Im going to see another band next week and im paying £30 for it, i would happily pay that or more to se Libera, up to about £50 id say!
(sorry my prices are in pounds, i dont know how to convert to dollars!!)
Danie :D
William

Post by William »

I think that's about $78, US.
Monlitz

Post by Monlitz »

I would pay anything , my dream is to watch them live *_*......

"This planet has — or rather had — a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it was not the small pieces of paper that were unhappy.
"
-Douglas Noel Adams
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

No ideas for the next Libera's concert but I hope to be there. And I dont care about price!! Ohh, OK, max price for me might be about 200 Euro.
I love Libera!
BUT I am shoked about low prices for Libera's concerts! They are youngest professionals I ever seen!! 8) 8)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Urs

Post by Urs »

At QEH in May 08 we payed about 2 times 40$ for two tickets. That's nothing for the second row!

But in reality we were willing to spend about 700$ including flight from Switzerland hotel, etc. (Outward jouney Sunday morning return on Monday)

Crazy! - But my daughter was willing to give away the gifts for 3 birthdays/X-Max and 6 tickets for the cinema. That showed me her seriousness to go to the concert.

It's all y question of priorities.
carpe diem
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hopefully, Libera could one day visit every country or city that has got its fans. Whether it's the US, Canada, South Korea, Japan, European countries, and of course, Singapore! The fans are scattered everywhere and waiting so patiently for them to tour their countries and of course, for the performances! What Libera offers is a unique experience immersing in their soothing music and this is priceless!

The boys really amazes me, how they juggle school and their singing at such a young age. And they never seem to mind spending lesser time than their peers playing. Their love for singing could really be felt when they sing. I really salute them for putting in so much hard work.
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

When they came to something rather close to my town (Albany, about a three hours' drive away), tickets were $20. I went without any hesitation, needless to say, as that's a deal and a half these days for top-notch live music.

What would my limit be? It's hard for me to say; it would depend upon a lot of things, and have to be considered on a case-by-case basis, I think. $30 or so would probably be easily in, a lot more probably out, and in between...who knows.

(In case anybody in charge of such things is reading this :lol:, the Flynn Theater in Burlington, VT would be a fine venue to perform at...as would the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall in Troy, NY; or the Chandler Music Hall in Randolph, VT; or the Vergennes Opera House in Vergennes, VT; or....)
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I'm not willing to travel out of my country (usa) to see them. I am not willing to travel outside my state to see them.I am not willing to stay at a hotel over night, and I am not willing to sit in the back row or the first row. If Libera comes back the the U.S but this time in the midwest I will attend if its in my own state, Im willing to pay $100 maximum and if theres some special meet and greet where you can actually have a conversation with them and talk with them without being rushed and only get a hi and a thank you, I would pay more.
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

So I was searching for concerts near my home town, and I saw that the WSK was coming. I checked prices and was suprised to see how much they were asking :shock: Prices ranged from 74.00 US to 363.00 now I'm not willing to pay this to see the WSK but I would sure pay the 363.00 to see Libera :D