Libera TV Filming

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Libera TV Filming

Post by maartendas »

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for finding this! I live in the Netherlands and regularly watch NPO programs online. I will watch the Libera special either live or afterwards. The network MAX is aimed at the elderly which is a good target audience for Libera. It's great to see they get this attention in the Netherlands. The program description mentions a concert registration and the picture seems to be from the Washington DVD so I suppose it will be just the DVD.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks Maarten, it's nice to have somebody on the ground who can monitor this. The program running length is listed at 47mins so as you mentioned I'll expect it to be a virtual play of the DVD. As we know, Holland did host Libera's first ever concert DVD (Leiden) so it's not surprising they've led the way in broadcasting another full length concert.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Another connection between Libera and The Netherlands is Jeroen Jans, one of Europe's most prominent lighting designers :)

He worked with Libera for the Leiden and the Washington DVD.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Daniel Hart, the producer of all three Libera DVD's is Dutch as well.

https://nl.linkedin.com/in/daniel-hart-5b14947
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Cool, I didn't know these things. They should come back here for some concerts then :wink:

The TV program was indeed the Washington DVD minus Rest in Peace, Song of Life, the bonus songs and most of the speeches. It was great exposure for them at a decent time on a rainy Saturday afternoon. I wonder how many people got curious about this new choir they saw :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above