Libera Jay Leno Video?

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

LiberaCarols

Libera Jay Leno Video?

Post by LiberaCarols »

Does anybody know what happened to the Youtube video of Libera performing Carol of the Bells at the Jay Leno Show? I've tried the website but the video won't work for me there.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Libera Jay Leno Video?

Post by TullyBascombe »

I know they sang "Carol of the Bells" for Jay Leno. Did they sing two songs on his show?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

LiberaCarols wrote:Does anybody know what happened to the Youtube video of Libera performing Carol of the Bells at the Jay Leno Show? I've tried the website but the video won't work for me there.
It looks like it has been removed everywhere except the official NBC website.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/classic/jay-leno/video/libera-carol-of-the-bells/n44539
LiberaCarols

Post by LiberaCarols »

TullyBascombe wrote:I know they sang "Carol of the Bells" for Jay Leno. Did they sing two songs on his show?
I'm not sure, I never watched the full episode.
Surpinto wrote:
LiberaCarols wrote:Does anybody know what happened to the Youtube video of Libera performing Carol of the Bells at the Jay Leno Show? I've tried the website but the video won't work for me there.
It looks like it has been removed everywhere except the official NBC website.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/classic/jay-leno/video/libera-carol-of-the-bells/n44539
Thank you but the video on the website does not work for me.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I tried the website and the video worked for me. Do you have Adobe Flash player? If you do is it an up to date version? Did you wait long enough for the video to start.
LiberaCarols

Post by LiberaCarols »

TullyBascombe wrote:I tried the website and the video worked for me. Do you have Adobe Flash player? If you do is it an up to date version? Did you wait long enough for the video to start.
I have Adobe and I'm pretty sure It's up to date, I waited but a voice said that that the video was currently unavailable. Maybe it's not available in my country?

Thank you for your help.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

LiberaCarols wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:I tried the website and the video worked for me. Do you have Adobe Flash player? If you do is it an up to date version? Did you wait long enough for the video to start.
I have Adobe and I'm pretty sure It's up to date, I waited but a voice said that that the video was currently unavailable. Maybe it's not available in my country?

Thank you for your help.
Maybe, what's your country? What is your browser and your operating system?
LiberaCarols

Post by LiberaCarols »

TullyBascombe wrote:
LiberaCarols wrote:

Thank you for your help.
Maybe, what's your country? What is your browser and your operating system?
I live in Canada and I use Google Chrome. My laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium if that's what you're wondering.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Have you ever encountered an American TV network blocking access to their internet products? I'm not aware that American networks do that. Would you be able to watch a TV episode on the NBC website?
LiberaCarols

Post by LiberaCarols »

TullyBascombe wrote:Have you ever encountered an American TV network blocking access to their internet products? I'm not aware that American networks do that. Would you be able to watch a TV episode on the NBC website?
For many American TV networks I try to access they usually block me. I think other videos from the NBC wesite also don't work but the videos they post on Youtube do.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

I could extract the video from that NBC site and make it into 90 some megabyte MP4 file (ugh, too big!). But I don't know how to then share that video. If I use YouTube it will be blocked and deleted on copyright grounds and I want to keep everything above board. Any suggestions?
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I think there are programs available that facilitate sharing files via the internet. You could use one of those.