Filming in France

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

katyafan
Silver Member

Re: Filming in France

Post by katyafan »

Thank you so much for posting that!

Wow, what a moving episode. I had tears in my eyes the whole time, and it is so wonderful that the younger generations are being taught about the past, and the sacrifices made for them, and that they appreciate it. Very touching.

Love the "new" songs and videos, bit of a shame "You Were/Are There" wasn't longer, but maybe there will be a full version coming, even if it is not a video, but on a CD?

Sometimes I wonder, they record songs for the videos, but then they don't get onto a CD. Like when mini-ben did "Lacrymosa", they had his voice recorded for the video, why not put it on a CD? Is it a proprietary thing, as usually I notice that for SOP, the songs are re-recorded for CD or left off entirely later--does SOP take ownership of the recording?

Anyway, well done boys, have a great visit to the states, wish I could be there, but I'm on the other side of the country!
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Just got done watching the 18 minute version of the episode on youtube. Nice work, Jimmy!

Did my eyes deceive me or was there a shot of the boys walking in Arundel at the beginning of the episode?
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Your eyes are fine.
The shot is of them walking past the St. Mary's Gate Inn on their way to the cathedral
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

The new version of You were there is a big honour for Isaac. At the last solo bit his voice reminds me a lot of Ralph.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above