The Moon Represents My Heart (Chinese song)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

madine_lover

Re: Libera in Taiwan April 2013

Post by madine_lover »

Artemis Art posted on their Facebook page that Libera will be singing a Chinese song called 月亮代表我的心 (The Moon Represents My Heart). Interesting! :D
Artemis Art:
[歡迎大家轉發訊息]

「月亮代表我的心」世界首演
為了回饋台灣樂迷,此次合唱團首度訪台特別為樂迷們準備了中文歌曲:「月亮代表我的心」,這不僅是世界首度由少年合唱團詮釋這首國際知名歌曲,也是天使之翼合唱團首度挑戰中文歌曲的演唱。過去曾經演唱過這首歌曲的世界名家包含了海莉、布萊德利托、珍娜賽德,均是以單一、個人演唱的方式來詮釋,而這次「Libera英國天使之翼合唱團」將結合古典與新世紀音樂元素,透過全新的編曲方式,結合鋼琴、打擊樂與弦樂四重奏,將這首獨唱演繹的歌曲轉變為氣勢磅礡卻仍然委婉動人的合唱曲。孩子們如天使呢喃的高音演唱「月亮代表我的心」將會是什麼樣「令人頭皮發麻的感動」?相信全球的樂迷都和台灣觀眾一樣,引頸期盼著天使之翼合唱團首次演唱這首充滿想念與愛的歌曲:「月亮代表我的心」。
[Welcome to forward messages] "The Moon represents my heart" world premiere in order to repay Taiwan music fans, the choir visited Taiwan for the first time especially for music fans who have prepared Chinese songs, "the Moon represents my heart", which was presented by the choir of the world not only interpretation of this internationally renowned song, wings of an Angel's choir challenge Chinese songs sung for the first time. Past had singing had this first songs of world famous contains has say hailie, and bulaidelituo, and Jenna racing de, are is to single, and personal singing of way to interpretation, and this "Libera United Kingdom Angel of wing choir" will combined classical and new century music element, through new of arranger way, combined piano, and combat music and String Quartet, will this first solo interpretation of songs changes for momentum points Bo is still euphemism moving of Chorus song. Children such as Angel whispers, high-pitched singing "the Moon represents my heart" would be like "it is scalp numbness sensation"? Believe that music fans around the world and the Taiwan audience, neck and looking forward to the wings of an Angel's choir singing the song for the first time with Miss and love songs, "the Moon represents my heart". (Translated by Bing)

Here is the song:
[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
"...when we came together, we made the sound, that is LIBERA ..."
http://madinelover.blogspot.com
catherine

Post by catherine »

Seriously? Wow, I have known this love song since I was a little kid. I can't believe they are going to sing it :). I wonder if RP will make a new arrangement of the music.. Well, I hope their performance will be brilliant :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I'm sure RP will make a new arrangement if they are indeed going to sing this. It sounds like a good and catchy tune to adapt to Libera's style. It's been a while since they did anything as 'poppy' as this so that's nice.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The song reminds me of the type of music I'd hear on popular variety shows when I was a kid - only in Chinese. Yes, I'm sure that RP will arrange the music to suit Libera's style.

New Libera songs, that's what we all live for, right?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

madine_lover wrote:Artemis Art posted on their Facebook page that Libera will be singing a Chinese song called 月亮代表我的心 (The Moon Represents My Heart). Interesting! :D
[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Michael UR's first solo.
Last edited by viabuona on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Video link corrected
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
madine_lover wrote:Artemis Art posted on their Facebook page that Libera will be singing a Chinese song called 月亮代表我的心 (The Moon Represents My Heart). Interesting! :D

Michael UR's first solo.

On a album but not in concerts :)

And there first brand new song from the album i would assume.
Last edited by viabuona on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quotet Video
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:And there first brand new song from the album i would assume.
Hopefully!

This is another link which excludes the 12 second presenter intro and contains more footage of the video.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks Jimmy :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Wow wow !! Thank you very much Jimmy !! :D

They must have worked very hard to learn the Chinese lyrics and the pronunciation so well :D
chris17

Post by chris17 »

Wow, Michael sounds amazing! :D I'm even more jealous of all of you concert-goers now. :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Interesting stuff. I'm not 100% sure about the song but that just might be my complete unfamiliarity with Chinese culture! If we have any Chinese fans reading this thread could you let us know what was said in the voice over (I do know there are various Chinese dialects but I'm not sure how much they have in common), how well the song comes across to Chinese people being sung by western boys and how well they got their pronunciation (I remember that in the Philippines the conclusion was a little slang but wow, they did a really great job). Also, what was the tv programme/station they were featured on and will it give them a lot of exposure?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Interesting stuff. I'm not 100% sure about the song but that just might be my complete unfamiliarity with Chinese culture! If we have any Chinese fans reading this thread could you let us know what was said in the voice over (I do know there are various Chinese dialects but I'm not sure how much they have in common), how well the song comes across to Chinese people being sung by western boys and how well they got their pronunciation (I remember that in the Philippines the conclusion was a little slang but wow, they did a really great job). Also, what was the tv programme/station they were featured on and will it give them a lot of exposure?

I am just happy its new martial . I guess its purpose is to promote them Taiwan and is not aimed at the U,K market . On the plus side it wakes the forum up and gets people talking :)

Surly this video will be released within in the next few days as they go there in a couple of weeks so it needs to be released to promote the trip one would of thought ?!
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

Awesome! Can't wait for the Taiwan concerts just so that we get to see if any new songs are to be expected in Guildford. :D

The new video, interesting. How should I put this, I hope the singing is representative of the future album because it's awesome as always... But I hope the mixing is not, since this must be the most terrifyingly overproduced track we've heard from Libera so far. But you know, not complaining, right now I'm too happy for hearing new material to be disappointed by anything at all. :)
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

Lumi wrote: But I hope the mixing is not, since this must be the most terrifyingly overproduced track we've heard from Libera so far.
I thought Carol of the Bells was the most overproduced? Or do you mean that "The Moon Represents My Heart" has had so many covers done of it that it's quite worn out?
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

alcesalcesobservator wrote:I thought Carol of the Bells was the most overproduced? Or do you mean that "The Moon Represents My Heart" has had so many covers done of it that it's quite worn out?
Overproduced as in a lot of digital enhancement on the vocals.