Libera Music Sheets

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

symphonica7
Gold Member

Libera Music Sheets

Post by symphonica7 »

Hello once again my Libera Sisters and Brothers...hope you've been Brill as you always are.....anyways. Just wanted to share another video with ya.....I remember when I first heard Libera Sounds.... :lol: I was mesmerized to say the least. Then started my quest to find sheet music and tabs to sing with Libera, only to no avail.. :roll: So I decided to make my own....my hope is that this will help those who are in the same shoes as I were then...Hope you'll give it a chance... :) Libera.....Shine on.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Rach

Re: Libera Music Sheets

Post by Rach »

Great arrangement. Thanks for sharing. :D
jamesphillip

Post by jamesphillip »

Well thanks for sharing!
Is there any possibility to get the music sheet you made...
i mean the notes running in the banner above... ;)
- would be amazing!!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

jamesphillip wrote:Well thanks for sharing!
Is there any possibility to get the music sheet you made...
i mean the notes running in the banner above... ;)
- would be amazing!!

Awesome! :D Glad you enjoyed..! Yeah, I'll just have to create some...
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

Love it! I so wish I could play the piano, but when I was young my parents thought I wouldn't be interested.

If you do have actual sheet music of this or your other arrangements and would be willing to e-mail them to me as well I would absolutely be thrilled to try and play them, hehe. I just miss being able to get my hands on music!
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

LuxVenit wrote:Love it! I so wish I could play the piano, but when I was young my parents thought I wouldn't be interested.

If you do have actual sheet music of this or your other arrangements and would be willing to e-mail them to me as well I would absolutely be thrilled to try and play them, hehe. I just miss being able to get my hands on music!
Aw

Awesome Lux Venit! :D so glad you enjoyed it! As of right now...I don't have complete sheets, would take some time to create them as I can barely read music myself. :)

But I'll definitely let you know when they're ready!

I do have complete sheets of Song of life if you're interested however!
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

Absolutely! I guess I'm just lazy, and don't have a lot of time to even pick out the main notes of a song. But even just the melody line of anything is great. If you've got something and you're willing to send it that's awesome. I used to have a program that (kinda) would pick out notes of a midi and put them on sheet music, but it doesn't work anymore, haha.
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

LuxVenit wrote:Absolutely! I guess I'm just lazy, and don't have a lot of time to even pick out the main notes of a song. But even just the melody line of anything is great. If you've got something and you're willing to send it that's awesome. I used to have a program that (kinda) would pick out notes of a midi and put them on sheet music, but it doesn't work anymore, haha.

LOL...I'm very lazy as well... :lol: it's very time consuming to sit there and pick every note to a piece.....I do have the official sheets to Song of Life, I'd more than Happy to share them...! :)

just need an email...

Have a moment of Brilliance my friend!