Jude Collins

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

kay
Silver Member

Jude Collins

Post by kay »

I dont suppose anyone will eb interested but my stories for Kay simply come into my head. Yesterday morning, out with Sunny one came to me about a boy called Jude who visits his Uncle and Aunt, their name is Collins and I swear it never occured to me until, writing it down Kay introduced the boy to his friends and said, This is Jude Collins." Yet neither Jude or Libera were in my head when the story came. My excuse is that folks where Kay lives like Bibical names.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Re: Jude Collins

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

I once wrote a story about a stodgy bachlor --a journalist --who whilest writing an article about the zoo's newly installed Great Cats Exhibit, Fell In. The jounralist's name was John Lennon. I wasn't thinking of the Beatles at all. I guess I just heard his name somewhere and it suited. Brains are funny things.
kay
Silver Member

Re: Jude Collins

Post by kay »

Indeed they are. I don't invent character names they simply come. Like this one a couple of days ago. Horace (Race) Ross. Just seemed to suit the boy in that particular story who preferred Race. With 3 books completed (of my quartet of Kay books) , and the fourth with a lot of characters it's fun keeping tabs on everyone. Then there's Tim and his friends and Jack and his, all good fun.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels