New guy

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Digs
Silver Member

New guy

Post by Digs »

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and to Libera Dreams, I live in the USA and have been a fan of Libera for about a year now. I discovered libera while watching videos on Youtube, and have been hooked ever since. I like pretty much all kinds of music, but it is a rare to find music that touches your heart and soul like Libera. I would also like to give a big Thank You to Kevin for his hard work on the site and also for helping me with a problem I had signing up, Thanks Kevin!!
Digger
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Welcome, Digger! Great to have you as part of our little family.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: New guy

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Digs wrote:Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and to Libera Dreams, I live in the USA and have been a fan of Libera for about a year now. I discovered libera while watching videos on Youtube, and have been hooked ever since. I like pretty much all kinds of music, but it is a rare to find music that touches your heart and soul like Libera. I would also like to give a big Thank You to Kevin for his hard work on the site and also for helping me with a problem I had signing up, Thanks Kevin!!
Digger
welcome to liberas dream you will love it here where fans all a round the world talks a bout libera and many more and its nice to have new people come in and be a prt of this fmaily of fans so welcome my name is jenna and i hope you likeit here digs in joy all of dvd and cs
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Welcome to the forum! :D

Rich
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

Hi Digger
welcome to Libera dreams forum look forward to you imputting on the forum any of the catorgries
jim
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Welcome to the board Digger. This is a great place to hang out every evening. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey Digs, welcome to the forum! It's amazing the kind of influence YouTube has these days. I myself got to know of Libera's music through YouTube too!
Urs

Post by Urs »

A warm welcome from me too.

Urs
(another YouTube-'product' from Switzerland)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Welcome aboard, Digs! Libera36 (yet another YouTuber become Libera fan)
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

hi digs firstly to say welcome to libera dreams, and secondly to say hope you have fun here with all the other libera fans!!

(youtuber fan)
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome to Libera Dreams Digs, I am glad you found us. I do hope you enjoy yourself here and enjoy everything the Libera Dreams network has to offer you while staying up to date with our favorite boys choir Libera :)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Ditto what everyone else said. Glad to see you're here and hope you enjoy it with us.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;