Greetings from Singapore

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

clyde18

Greetings from Singapore

Post by clyde18 »

Hi all,

Its been some years since I've participated in forums of any kind. I've listened to my first Libera album, "Angel Voices" back in 2006 but never really "followed on" with them.

That was until I attended the live concert on 7 April 2012. Anyways, I'm new here, so please enlighten me if I post some old, outdated, or links which are deemed inappropriate. Other than English, I do understand Mandarin and a little Japanese, so if anyone needs help on simple translation, I'll be glad to help!

Hope to get to know everyone soon!
Sue
Silver Member

Re: Greetings from Singapore

Post by Sue »

Then welcome here with us clyde! I would say here are many people for whom english isn't their mother tongue :) Would be interesting what an english teacher would say to our 'forum english' here :lol:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Welcome Clyde. Like Sue said, we're a colourful bunch here :) I hope you'll feel at home and share your Libera experiences, concert and CD reviews etc.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Clyde,

Welcome to the forum. Are you based in Singapore?

Time for Yorkie's traditional welcome:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

need to track down a better version than this but the one I used to use has vanished.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Welcome to the forum Clyde! Good to see new Libera's fans :)
I'm pretty sure this forum might take some of your time in a very good way!
Your English is just perfect, my English is barely understandable :lol:
clyde18

Post by clyde18 »

Hi again!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Really feels happy to be among Libera fans and fanatics lol.

@Sue: Well, did anyone do a poll on which side of the globe everyone is based on before? Haha... will be interesting to know some stats. Though English isn't my mother tongue,its my First language. Pretty weird huh?

@maartendas: Yup, I would be glad to share my personal experiences and reviews of Libera-related content!

@Yorkie: Thanks for the Oliver Twist welcome! :D Yup, I'm based in Singapore. Well, not many people know where that is.

@Murkskis: You flatter me, lol. Your English isn't bad at all! You're being too modest :wink:
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Hi clyde,

welcome to the board and have fun!

The Singapore concerts were my first Libera concerts, so I'll keep Singapore in my heart, too. ;) I hope for other Libera concerts in Singapore in the future. May the number of Libera fans grow in Singapore. :)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Hello my Libera Brother. I hope you are having an amazing moment inspired by the sounds of Libera. :D I'm soooo glad you are once again enthusiastic of our Boys and our Melodies..! :) :) :) :) :) :) :D Very cooL you understand Mandarin and Japanese :) That's just Brilliant! Welcome!

-Joshua Wake
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Welcome aboard!! So glad that you've had the chance to renew your interest in Libera :wink:
looking forward to many good conversations in the future!! :D
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
irktan

Post by irktan »

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum. It is just great that we are able to reach even to your place.

I have been to the country a couple of times already and it sure is the leading one over that side. There sure a lot of great things to be actually proud of.

How I wish I could go back there again and maybe I could schedule it just in time of the F1 race in Singapore this year.

Welcome aboard!