HELP...!!!!

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

symphonica7
Gold Member

HELP...!!!!

Post by symphonica7 »

Hello All, I hope you are All having an amazing moment..........this is killing me...!!! :shock: :cry:

The quote "Though we are all individuals, we sing as one" or something close to that.........................

I'm certain was said by a Libera I just don't remember who said it........I've been using it on facebook and some fans think I made it up.........I'm pretty sure I did not......if any of you have heard this quote before.....please let me know which Libera and which video!!!

Thanks!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Lumi
Silver Member

Re: HELP...!!!!

Post by Lumi »

Is this the quote you are looking for? :D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Brilliant!!!! Lumi Thanks a Million! x 7.........I was Waaaay off but I knew I didn't come up with the idea......

Awesome..
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
printen

Post by printen »

It was said by Josh in the video "SOP special" about Libera.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Here's a few more. :D

In the "Introducing Libera" video from October 2006, Josh at the end says, "Everyone in Libera has their own personality and their own way of singing. But when we come together, we become Libera."

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Further back in 2005 on the Visions Promo video, Ben Crawley says, "We're all from different areas in South London, and we just lead ordinary lives. We go to school just like other people our age. But when we become Libera, something special happens."

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;