Songs of Praise Request

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Kevin wrote:Very well worded. Im sure BBC will consider it. I am anxious to watch the programme now and see what they have come up with, Im sure it will be something well worth the wait and the time to watch ;)
As I have no way of knowing when the BBC will show this, would someone from the UK who can get Songs Of Praise, let me know how the show was and if my quote, or anyone else from the board's is used?
My only outlet to view BBC is BBC America and that is on PBS which, due to where I live, I can't get. At least not as a digital signal for my digital converter box.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:
Kevin wrote:Very well worded. Im sure BBC will consider it. I am anxious to watch the programme now and see what they have come up with, Im sure it will be something well worth the wait and the time to watch ;)
As I have no way of knowing when the BBC will show this, would someone from the UK who can get Songs Of Praise, let me know how the show was and if my quote, or anyone else from the board's is used?
My only outlet to view BBC is BBC America and that is on PBS which, due to where I live, I can't get. At least not as a digital signal for my digital converter box.
Tom: visit the BBC's official internet site (bbc.co.uk); it has a huge amount of audio/video online even for folk outside the U.K., and it also includes information for every single BBC television program.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I hope to have that episode recorded and put up on the website as well. Hopefully if I get a volunteer from the UK to help me with this, I can get this done so that those of us outside the UK can view it.