The loose moose show

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Benj
Silver Member

Re: The loose moose show

Post by Benj »

Yorkie wrote:Looks like somebody has been busy - throws the gauntlet down to Ben me thinks...........

Ok i just saw this and yeah i don't think i saw Ben. Does anyone know why? Somebody said not too long ago he must be leaving the group. Pick up the gauntlet Ben!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Benj wrote: Ok i just saw this and yeah i don't think i saw Ben. Does anyone know why? Somebody said not too long ago he must be leaving the group. Pick up the gauntlet Ben!
Most likely reason is that he lives a bit further out of London than most of the other lads - might have involved a bit of trek for him where as the other guys might live close to each other.

Just a guess though.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Sam makes music for an upcoming film by Ben Philipp (please note, said film has not yet been completed)
See http://soundcloud.com/sam-leggett/chase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Yorkie wrote: Most likely reason is that he lives a bit further out of London than most of the other lads - might have involved a bit of trek for him where as the other guys might live close to each other.

Just a guess though.
Yeah... that makes sense. Cause I do remember in their BBC special before, there was a part when Ben arrived late and they were all saying that's just normal for him. He must really be living further away than most of them.

If we know Ben, he's already cooking up something special :lol: So Sam's gonna provide the soundtrack eh? From the sound of it, it's gonna be an epic! He's in for some real competition. Everyone especially Josh are pretty darn good! That slap on Liam's face was so crisp, it sounded real!

The editing & cam work were terrific too. As the view switches, the camera wouldn't be where it ought to be!

Well, this might give some sort of inspiration for the lads-- Our local news says that after a couple of concerts in the Philippines, David Archuleta is back today to do a tv series. Who knows? When Libera comes back they might not just sing for us anymore.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Benj wrote:Yeah... that makes sense. Cause I do remember in their BBC special before, there was a part when Ben arrived late and they were all saying that's just normal for him. He must really be living further away than most of them.
Another thought is perhaps he was away. I'm guessing this was filmed during the Christmas holidays from school. Perhaps Ben was away with his family, possibly on holiday in the USA visiting family (assuming he has some via his dad) or perhaps skiing in the Alps?

Blimey, you could speculate for ever on that one :?

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

IIRC none of these lads have been in Ben's videos. My guess is that these 5 live relatively close to each and "hang" together, and decided to make the movie. Ben probably lives further away.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

The outtakes are out! :)

[youtube][/youtube]
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Murkskis wrote:The outtakes are out! :)
That was fun :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

This is great more fun. If they have to laugh I have to laugh to
liberainchicago

Post by liberainchicago »

I've watched the first two on youtube and they are both funny. The boys put a lot of effort into them. It is good to them letting their hair down a bit a not afraid to act a little silly. Well done boys!
Orange_The_Talent

Post by Orange_The_Talent »

These boys are brilliant actors!
My friend and I are adding Chinese subtitles to these videos, so that other Chinese fans can better understand them.
But we two also have problems with some words, especially those of the "Doctor Who" parts and "Narnia" parts. Due to poor listening, we can't catch what they say.
Can anyone help us?

1, In Part 1, around 00:08:24, what’s the name of the strange robot? "Cyber Dalek Man"?
2, In Part 1, around 00:10:12, what did Jonathan said about the "engine"? Is the engine "in the photo"? And also I can't catch the following sentence Josh said before he shouted "Ridiculous!”
3, In Part 2, around 00:05:17, what did Liam said about Albert? “**** He couldn’t have told anyone”?
4, In Part 2, around 00:06:35, what did Jonathan said before he laughed? “And then I said…***”?
5, In Part 3, around 00:01:47, what’s the first sentence Alex said? “****next week”?
6, In Part 3, around 00:06:30, what did Josh said after “That’s ridiculous”? Also, did Josh said “Yeah, but we’ve already said we can’t do things in the future.”
7, In Part 3, from 00:09:31 to 00:09:40, Josh said two sentences with a strange accent.
8, In Part 3, before Liam went into “Narnia”, Josh told him to “Mind your head on the way and ******in Narnia ***** off you go”. Can anyone complete the sentence?
9. In Part 3, finally what did Jonathan said? “Hello and welcome to Narnia, ****, you Narni fool”

I know these questions are stupid. We just dont want to mislead other Chinese fans.
And I should apologize for my POOR English!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you for touching this subject Orange_The_Talent :)

I also plead for subtitles (English), fluent audio English abilities is not something shared equally through the world :lol:
I'm loosing many dialogues due to my bad understanding :oops:

A subtitles file would be very useful and appreciated :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Orange_The_Talent wrote:These boys are brilliant actors!
My friend and I are adding Chinese subtitles to these videos, so that other Chinese fans can better understand them.
But we two also have problems with some words, especially those of the "Doctor Who" parts and "Narnia" parts. Due to poor listening, we can't catch what they say.
Can anyone help us?
Can't help you with all of it but I'll do my best:

1, In Part 1, around 00:08:24, what’s the name of the strange robot? "Cyber Dalek Man"? The Cyber-Dalek-Man-Thing``
2, In Part 1, around 00:10:12, what did Jonathan said about the "engine"? Is the engine "in the photo"? And also I can't catch the following sentence Josh said before he shouted "Ridiculous!” Josh asks “where’s the engine?” and Jonathan just mumbles a reply which might not be words but could be “ the engine is back here”. Josh then says “Oh, so you’re doing the sound affects as well are you?” before he says “ridiculous”.
3, In Part 2, around 00:05:17, what did Liam said about Albert? “**** He couldn’t have told anyone”? Not sure what bit you mean here but Liam says “As he fled from the scene of the fire……..there was no way he could have seen it coming…….it could have happened to anyone……”
4, In Part 2, around 00:06:35, what did Jonathan said before he laughed? “And then I said…***”? No idea!
5, In Part 3, around 00:01:47, what’s the first sentence Alex said? “****next week”? “so I’ll put you down for 30 and they’ll be here next week”
6, In Part 3, around 00:06:30, what did Josh said after “That’s ridiculous”? “I thought you actually had a proper idea but that is ridiculous” Also, did Josh said “Yeah, but we’ve already said we can’t do things in the future.” “ yeah, well we’ve already said that we can’t do a sketch in the future”
7, In Part 3, from 00:09:31 to 00:09:40, Josh said two sentences with a strange accent. Oi,that’s my accent that is. He said “Do I look like the kind of guy that would try and pull a fast one?” and then he says in response to Liam asking how much is it “Fiver (£5). And I’ll throw in a punnet of grapes for you as well if you like.”
8, In Part 3, before Liam went into “Narnia”, Josh told him to “Mind your head on the way and ******in Narnia ***** off you go”. Can anyone complete the sentence? “ Mind your head on the way in and, errr, all liabilities for injuries that may be caused while in Narnia lie in the hands of the customer. Off you go. Enjoy.”
9. In Part 3, finally what did Jonathan said? “Hello and welcome to Narnia, ****, you Narni fool” “ Another one for Narnia? What were you expecting, the ??????? from the film? You bloody fool.”

Your English is fine but the speed of delivery, the daft accents and sound clarity (no professional gear of course) make it difficult to catch some parts.

Mercy & Love
Orange_The_Talent

Post by Orange_The_Talent »

Yorkie wrote:
Orange_The_Talent wrote:These boys are brilliant actors!
Can anyone help us?
Can't help you with all of it but I'll do my best:

Thank you soooooooooooo much!
You've been very, very helpful! I understand the video much better now.

To fan_de_LoK
We are trying to write down all the English script before we translate it. Maybe a few days later I can post the script here :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Orange_The_Talent wrote:To fan_de_LoK
We are trying to write down all the English script before we translate it. Maybe a few days later I can post the script here :D
This would be for sure very helpful for many non-English people :)

Thank you very much :D