The loose moose show

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

worshipper28
Silver Member

The loose moose show

Post by worshipper28 »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
part 1
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: The loose moose show

Post by Yorkie »

Looks like somebody has been busy - throws the gauntlet down to Ben me thinks...........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

That is very funny :-)
labbie

Post by labbie »

Oh, brother, what a hoot! This was hilarious! These boys are really good actors. These skits were completely wacky! I wonder if some of their inspiration comes from the "Monty Python" shows (a 1970s comedy show from the UK- perhaps these boys have seen reruns on TV in England. If people like this first episode of "Loose Moose" perhaps these lads will be inspired to create another one.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Oh my word, that was hilarious! :lol: And Ben has been slacking...
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

:lol:

I liked the Sam / Alex skit with the loud Queen music, such fun :)

Josh and JB's Dr. Who episode was great too. Really cracked me up. They do have a 'chemistry' together, as was evident also in the skit about directions to St. Philip's :lol: I would really love to see them interact in this funny way with some of the younger boys like Ralph and Cassius :D That would be hilarious!

The tea drinking officer was indeed very Monty Python-esque, although a bit long-winded.

Oh and these kids know their classics - they used the Beatles song 'A Day in the Life' for the scene from 'Normal Activity', the 3rd Most Anticlimactic Film Ever nominee 8)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It was very well edited and the half hour raced by, which is always a good sign. Good comedy value and they did a great job with the acting. Just what was needed as we make our way through Libera's 'quiet season'...

p.s. Dr Who was my favourite sketch. "It's a Croydon Council Bin!'....'actually it's Lambeth'...lol
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Watched the show again.
I think the ''Love you'' part will be remembered for a long time :lol: So many great episodes!
Violent crime scenes on the mean streets of South London; shooting the movie pirates; Alex knows how to have a good time with his guitar; too bad i haven't downloaded ''Doctor Who'' yet (you will have to shoot me after that); like the scary pizza deliveries at midnight and Sam's expression :lol:, 'desperate housewive' :wink: ; useful tips about wearing as many layers as possible (really have to write this down); Santa gets an awful kick (ouch!! :mrgreen: ); Liam's trip to Narnia (it's not expensive- just a fiver! You should start selling tickets online). And Croydon council might consider to change the name of Norbury to Narnia (it would attract even more tourists, so they would be less likely to face any budget cuts :lol: )

And this has to be TheLooseMooseShow YT channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLooseMooseShow

Love you all!!! Whoops, see you later! :lol:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

"Loose Moose Part The Second" is now up on their YouTube channel! :D

[youtube][/youtube]

Edit- it seems to just be a shortened part one...
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'm having a great deal of trouble getting the first vidoe to play through. It runs for about 2 minutes then stops, it's not buffering, it's actually acting as if the video is over.

They've got some talent. who knows, could they be the next "Monty Python"?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote:"Loose Moose Part The Second" is now up on their YouTube channel! :D

Edit- it seems to just be a shortened part one...
I guess this is due to the fact that they're not able to post videos over 11 minutes long - you only get to do that after you've posted a certain number of videos on your channel.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

see http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLooseMooseShow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Loos ... 9419250192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

This was BRILLIANT. I was laughing so hard the whole time! Now, my ribs hurt :wink:
All the sketches were masterful, but I especially liked the one "You wouldn't_____" . It was hilarious!! "Some common accidents in the home" was really great as well :) but then, they all were!
Great job to the boys. They really all seem to have a tallent for acting, and its great to see the friendship between them.
What great kids they are!!!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
labbie

Post by labbie »

These boys are all budding comedic talents. They appear to have really thought these sketches out. My favourite is the "Bad News" sketch with Josh and Liam. Poor "Mrs. Smith" - "she" must think that she is having some kind of surreal experience! Did anyone else notice what happened when "Officer Jones" poured some tea for the poor, distraught "wife"? One shot shows the officer passing a full cup to Mrs. Smith; but somehow when she takes it from him, it is empty! The boys obviously considered the minute details that would add to the comedic elements of each sketch. Well done, boys!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

labbie wrote:Did anyone else notice what happened when "Officer Jones" poured some tea for the poor, distraught "wife"? One shot shows the officer passing a full cup to Mrs. Smith; but somehow when she takes it from him, it is empty! The boys obviously considered the minute details that would add to the comedic elements of each sketch. Well done, boys!
That, or they just made their first continuity error :lol: Btw I hadn't noticed that.