Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Right now I'm listening to the song Tears of the Saints by Leeland, which I just bought off of Amazon yesterday ...and trying to keep my eyes open, because I am tired from not getting enough sleep lately. I shouldn't be complaining, though, as it's my fault that I've been staying up so late. :P
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Right now I am procrastinating homework and quiz grading/lecture prep because I'm still tired from camping during the weekend.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

right now I'm suffering from a runny nose
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Right now I'm playing the You Were There video over and over (and over!) and singing along.
Urs

Post by Urs »

Right now I'm playing the You Were There video over and over (and over!) too - exactly like Quinnsome.

I'm sitting in a hotel in Newcastle working on a mandat for a customer.

Listening the music and watching the video is a wonderfull way to complete a demanding day.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Just catching up on events here as I haven't been on line properely in a few days. Phhhewww, it's been eventful !! Also, practicing the piano...
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

If you're practicing the piano as you surf the web, then I applaud your skill. :lol:
Right now, I'm checking out the forum and responding to e-mails.
I admit that I should be practicing the piano, but I would far rather be doing something else at the moment. I love piano, but Bach's Italian Concerto, brilliant as it is, gets a bit frustrating after the twenty-second time through...
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I am recovering from the 2008 Presidential election.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

kjackson83 wrote:Right now, I am recovering from the 2008 Presidential election.
Me too...
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Right now I am going to go feed my cat before she drives me crazy. She is climbing on me like a billy goat and doing a little typing of her own on the keyboard. She also likes to sit in front of the monitor until she gets what she wants, which is usually FOOD. :lol:
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Digs wrote:Right now I am going to go feed my cat before she drives me crazy. She is climbing on me like a billy goat and doing a little typing of her own on the keyboard. She also likes to sit in front of the monitor until she gets what she wants, which is usually FOOD. :lol:
lol... :lol: yeah, Food is a big part of cat's life :) Actually dont like cats, in most cases they are tired animals :lol:

AND RIGHT NOW I am thinking about cats :lol:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

at this present moment in time i wondering how i cut my hand hoovering at work, catching up on news on libera and trying to figure the best way of getting my puppy to go pee outside without waken her up so that she is hyper :shock: (doesnt help that is freezing down the south of england :( )
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

I was never a cat person either, I always have had a dog, but lost my good friend Kramer in August of 2007. [here's his in memory video] " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After Kramer died, it was not practical for me to get another dog because of my work schedule, hence the cat. I must say though that after having her (the cat) for a while I have grown to love her too. She is as spoiled as Kramer was.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

now im trying to work out how to calm my puppy down so that i can go to sleep and so she can otherwise no sleep for me tonight (im asking myself why a PUPPY!! :roll:) oh well night people of to bed hopefully soon
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kthomp wrote:at this present moment in time i wondering how i cut my hand hoovering at work, catching up on news on libera and trying to figure the best way of getting my puppy to go pee outside without waken her up so that she is hyper :shock: (doesnt help that is freezing down the south of england :( )
at this time i am looking at libera s news and and seeing what is happinding at the libera shop and i got back from a meeting and to day is a day off from work for me and my mom so i am looking a round on line take care kara from jenna