Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

kjackson83 wrote:Right now, I'm looking at a BBC map showing Hurricane Ike passing right over my house--which wasn't the case earlier in the day. This is a little alarming...
wow.... not funny at all... I sincerley hope you come through it unscathed. My thoughts will be with you and indeed with everyone else affected.

Jude.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Right Now

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:o.k., so here you should just describe, in brief, what's going on right this minute with you.

for example, rightnow, I'm talking on msn chat live with a couple of members from the Joseph McManners forums and with Jenna from this forum.
right now i am on msn and talking with friends and i am looking at libera dreams and injoying a lot to day is my nanas brithday to day so i calld her to wish her a happybrtihday thats what i was doing so i am on line and so thats what i am doing right now
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I'm poking around the forum for the first time in nearly a week since my internet connection finally restarted post-Ike, and changing my avatar to fit in better with everyone else.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Love the new avatar, kjackson83. Great pic. :wink:
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Quinnsome wrote:Love the new avatar, kjackson83. Great pic. :wink:
Thanks Quinnsome--a friend of mine said my old one didn't mesh very well w/everyone else's, so we found another and fought (and fought and fought and fought) with the 100x100pixel 6kb requirements!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yeah i like the avator to, and i feel ypur pain it took me ages to get my avator within the requirments
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now...I am being a good Anglophile and watching the American presidential debate...via the BBC!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

*topic nudge ;)
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Right now I should be finishing packing for my two day trip to Indiana, but intstead I find myself sitting here checking in on the forum. It is 10am and I am suppose to leave by noon :shock: . Anyway better go, see ya on tuesday or wed. Digs
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

right now wtchign harry potter on bbc2, eating as usually and on the forum trying to guess hangman lol
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

makeing cookies

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Jude Andrew wrote:
kjackson83 wrote:Right now, I'm looking at a BBC map showing Hurricane Ike passing right over my house--which wasn't the case earlier in the day. This is a little alarming...
wow.... not funny at all... I sincerley hope you come through it unscathed. My thoughts will be with you and indeed with everyone else affected.

Jude.
right now i am makeing 400 cookies for a big event here in bishop and so my friend and i been working so hard to make this good for are people so thats what i been doing makeing cookies do you all like cookies for a sanek hahahahahahha from jenna
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I am wishing for one of Jenna's cookies, still laughing about TullyBascombe's "double-barrel cuteness," and stewarding the overnight shift on the BBC World Service's blog.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:Right now, I am wishing for one of Jenna's cookies, still laughing about TullyBascombe's "double-barrel cuteness," and stewarding the overnight shift on the BBC World Service's blog.
kj how many do ytou thank you like to have for food good teast for cookies???
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Re: makeing cookies

Post by Jude Andrew »

jennaluvspbr wrote: right now i am makeing 400 cookies
mmmmm, cookies....

I have a seriously sweet tooth. oh well....
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: makeing cookies

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Jude Andrew wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote: right now i am makeing 400 cookies
mmmmm, cookies....

I have a seriously sweet tooth. oh well....
its fun makeing cookies becues friends can have some its a big thing we are doing so any one like to have some sweet cookies for fun from jennabar