Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Right Now

Post by TullyBascombe »

Wow! You revived a thread which has been dormant for 3 years!
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

paul wrote: <span title="Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:15 pm">3 years ago</span> Its clear, his English is second to none, but a beautiful voice and pitch nevertheless.
Might simply be a mistype but just in case, 'second to none' actually implies it's the very best!
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Should his (her?) voice be used to blatantly dub over Libera soloists while the video, orchestration and original choir sound remains intact? The “If” sacrilegious effort has been removed ( I hope because I suggested it should be) but Michael Horncastle singing “Far Way” with an alien voice remains. There are probably more desecrations but I did not check them all.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

john45 wrote: <span title="Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:51 pm">3 years ago</span> The “If” sacrilegious effort has been removed ( I hope because I suggested it should be)
I see IF still listed on YT. :( Well, even if I personally do not like it, I must admit he found a way to express his admiration for Libera and share it with whomever wants to hear it :mrgreen:

Back to topic: Right now I'm listening to Three Ravens thinking about which concert DVD I might watch later to start the weekend :)
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

About If, I replied in the Covers thread where the discussion started. :)
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"