Japan concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Japan concert 2012

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I checked flight prices with random dates, roughly a cheap roundtrip Paris-Tokyo is currently about € 550 with Aeroflot, or € 600 with Air China, not so expensive :)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Glad the dates and such have been confirmed! So happy for all the Japanese fans! :D
I'd absolutly love to go, but won't be able to with school, unless I leave the Thursday before and retrurn home on Sunday, which leaves no time for tourist stuff! I'm gonna keep begging, but I doubt it'll happen. (Although, my grandparents did say they want to take me to Japan sometime... :roll: )
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

So, another concert is confirmed!
I also checked out the flights. Riga-Helsinki-Tokyo is about 750 Eur. (Finnair)
It would be a great trip :) , but I'm not sure if I can go..
labbie

Post by labbie »

Since Libera appears to return frequently to places like Japan and the Philippines, it would be wonderful to see them make some returns to other countries in order to expand their fanbase and keep up the interest. Of course, I am biased towards Canada and southwestern Ontario in particular since I live there, but given Libera's tendency to make return visits, it is possible that this is something they might consider, if not on the April tour, then perhaps in the summer (when it wouldn't be as cold and snowy, and there would be more for the boys to do in their downtime). I mean no disrespect to supporters in other countries, but I would hope that they would understand my loyalty to my own home. Hopefully, other Canadian supporters are in agreement, and would like to secure a return engagement by Libera.
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Great news for Japan. Agreed, they have had a very difficult 12 months and Libera can bring some healing with their angelic voices. First chance for them to perform 'Song of LIfe' live for their Japanese fans. Notice no concert listed for Sendai - is that because they are still rebuilding the infrastructure following the earthquake & tsnuami? I know the airport was very badly affected from the pictures we saw.

I'm guessing Korea will be on for a concert aswell, they've missed out the last few years.
Yes, it's first chance to hear 'Song of Life' live here in Japan, and 'Eternal Light' as well. These two songs are Japanese sound (don't know if this word is right though.. :wink: ), and have given us peace and power since such terrible situation. So really happy for lots of Japanese fans to hear them live. :D
About Sendai, there's not so much earthquake these days, but still have sometimes, also in Tokyo. And still have some problems too... so I think they won't go there this time.
Yorkie wrote:Didn't they go to Korea last year when they visited Japan and the Philippines?
Yep, they did go to Korea after visited Japan in 2010. :)
music

Post by music »

I want to watch too :cry: HELP!!!! To the fortunate ones, please document their awesomeness :mrgreen: Are tickets sold-out? Hmmm... I want to see them again ^o^
I'm on Twitter ----> I_music_I ♥♥♥
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:It's too soon to plan a whole tour but yet I'm sure to go at least to Tokyo :)
I never went to Asia, this sure will be a lifetime experience ! :D

Who else here is thinking to go ? :)
I have a previous commitment on the Easter weekend so wouldn't be able to make the whole tour, but Tokyo looks very tempting.
Thanks for the heads-up Yuki.

John
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

fan_de_LoK wrote: ...
I hope I'll get off at work. If so I'll do it as I always intended to visit Japan one day. And as I won't be able to attend the London concert that would be my first chance to see Libera life.
skittles

Post by skittles »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Based on the School term dates for South-London, the April 2012 tour can be at maximum from Saturday 31th March to Sunday 15th April.
But don't some of them go to school outside of Croydon?
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

skittles wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:Based on the School term dates for South-London, the April 2012 tour can be at maximum from Saturday 31th March to Sunday 15th April.
But don't some of them go to school outside of Croydon?
I've checked the dates from the surrounding boroughs, they are all the same. so that should not be a problem.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I checked flight prices with random dates, roughly a cheap roundtrip Paris-Tokyo is currently about € 550 with Aeroflot, or € 600 with Air China, not so expensive :)
Wow, good for you FDL! You're finally venturing out to Asia. :) For me those are expensive flights. But I did look for air fares from Manila/Cebu to Tokyo and the cheapest fares are roughly equivalent to 600 EUR. So considering you're coming from France, the fares you mentioned are inexpensive I guess.

Now, if they'll go to Korea and they can announce it early enough I might consider attending while airfares are still relatively cheap. Cebu/Manila to Seoul is cheaper compared to the ones going to Tokyo. And Korea tourist visas for Philippine citizens are easier to obtain that equivalent visas for Japan.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

YukiBOL wrote:
Yes, it's first chance to hear 'Song of Life' live here in Japan, and 'Eternal Light' as well. These two songs are Japanese sound (don't know if this word is right though.. :wink: ), and have given us peace and power since such terrible situation. So really happy for lots of Japanese fans to hear them live. :D
That's so good to hear :D

Unless I win the national poetry competition this year (10 grand for 1 poem) this is a no go for me ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

john45 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:It's too soon to plan a whole tour but yet I'm sure to go at least to Tokyo :)
I never went to Asia, this sure will be a lifetime experience ! :D

I have a previous commitment on the Easter weekend so wouldn't be able to make the whole tour, but Tokyo looks very tempting.
Thanks for the heads-up Yuki.

John
Hiya John!
You're thinking of coming to Japan next April, right? (as you asked me on another thread) :D
Yes, I can recommend some hotels in Tokyo to you. A little bit expensive, but I think you're OK with it.hehe
Is this off topic?? Or, is anyone else also interested in it??
Don't know, so you might want to email me. :wink: - email address is on my blog ('blogger' section)
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

YukiBOL wrote: ...
Or, is anyone else also interested in it??
I would definitively be interested. :)