Japan concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

YukiBOL

Re: Japan concert 2012

Post by YukiBOL »

Updated the details about ordering tickets - http://dearlibera.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... cert-2012/

The link for booking tickets is available – “e Plus” http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U89P0101P006001P0 ... 30023P0006 (Only in Japanese..)

■Official pre order for Premium seats
15/11/2011(Tue)12:00 – 30/11/2011(Thu)18:00
■”e Plus” pre order for the part of each section seats
3/12/2011(Sat)12:00 – 11/12/2011(Sun)18:00

These booking are by 'drawing lots'. So not sure if we can even get Premium tickets.
The presented date of the result is…

■Official pre order for Premium seats
2/12/2011(Fri)13:00 – 3/12/2011(Sat)18:00
■”e Plus” pre order for the part of each section seats
13/12/2011(Tue)13:00 – 14/12/2011(Wed)18:00

So, when you unfortunately could not get any seats on these chances, you should try to get on General order at 17th December. This will be by ‘first come, first served’.
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

Amazing news for our fellow Japanese Libera fans~! :D

p.s. Yuki, would you mind sharing some pics of the concert swag? Like the programme if ever? Not asking for an actual page by page picture, but just a general look. Libera sure gets some amazing looking programme in Japan for some reason. :D
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

So, they are expecting a huge demand for tickets (which is good) but not being able to guarantee a ticket makes it a gamble for people outside of Japan to book travel & hotel without knowing they have a ticket for the concert.........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:So, they are expecting a huge demand for tickets (which is good) but not being able to guarantee a ticket makes it a gamble for people outside of Japan to book travel & hotel without knowing they have a ticket for the concert.........
Canada was a big expense for me, almost £2000 :o , Japan would be nearer £2500 :shock: and with concert tickets being a gamble I might just give Japan a miss and do a Billython instead :lol:
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

Yorkie wrote:So, they are expecting a huge demand for tickets (which is good) but not being able to guarantee a ticket makes it a gamble for people outside of Japan to book travel & hotel without knowing they have a ticket for the concert.........
If you wanted to get a good seat, you should join the 'Libera Ticket War 2012'. :lol: But if you don't care about your seat position so much, you can certainly get a seat. Actually there were empty seats last time...since Orchard Hall is huge...
I can say Japan concert is the hardest one to get a ticket! :cry:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Re: Important: Information from Steven Philipp (Libera Chair

Post by carina_gino20 »

If you want them to come back to the Philippines in April, it will have to be before the Japan concert since that is just days before the end of their break, I think. Good luck! :D
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

music

Post by music »

What are the odds of Libera coming here (PH) before the Japan concert??? :D I really hope they come here!!! *prays and prays* But if that's not possible, then a concert DVD would make me as HAPPY too!!! ^o^
I'm on Twitter ----> I_music_I ♥♥♥
elemental7

Post by elemental7 »

carina_gino20 wrote:
phlibera wrote:You know, I've heard the Philippines is close to Japan. They could always drop by, if they want. :lol:
And Singapore is quite close to the Philippines. There's always a first time. :wink:

And isn't Japan giving away like thousands of free air tickets to Japan next year? :D

guess what i heard... (here i go again hahaha)
a promoter hooked up with the site libera360 and asked to sit down with no less than robert de ocampo with regards to seting up a singapore tour sometime next year! not sure baout the details, my source siad its not gonna be anytime soon but its in the works!
just thought id tell you all mates..
lights and sounds are my life.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

elemental7 wrote:guess what i heard... (here i go again hahaha)
a promoter hooked up with the site libera360 and asked to sit down with no less than robert de ocampo with regards to seting up a singapore tour sometime next year! not sure baout the details, my source siad its not gonna be anytime soon but its in the works!
Well, that's good news! And you know what's close to Singapore? Yes, the Philippines! :D Air fares from PH to SG is certainly cheaper compared to Japan or Korea. So that's an option for Filipino fans if Libera can't drop by the Philippines in April. And I know at least 2 friends who work there now who would be thrilled if it pushes through and another 1 who now works in Malaysia.

But if it's not going to be anytime soon (so I guess not tied to the Japan tour in 2012?), and since most likely Libera will be in the USA again next year in summer, that would leave Oct. 2012 if it's going to happen next year. And since SG is a mere 3.5 hours away from the Philippines by plane, they could certainly squeeze it in a potential Southeast Asian tour (Singapore, Philippines) in their October break.

But then again, they CAN'T be only going to Japan this April 2012. So there's always hope that other Asian countries will be part of the spring tour.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

phlibera wrote: Well, that's good news! And you know what's close to Singapore? Yes, the Philippines! :D
And you know what's on the way between London and Singapore? Europe! ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

maartendas wrote:
phlibera wrote: Well, that's good news! And you know what's close to Singapore? Yes, the Philippines! :D
And you know what's on the way between London and Singapore? Europe! ;)

Dont bank on Europe for next year. I dont see them having any plans for Europe as the Easter holidays are already planned. And Summer time will probs be the U.S or far east again.
Christine

Post by Christine »

fan_de_LoK wrote:It's too soon to plan a whole tour but yet I'm sure to go at least to Tokyo :)
I never went to Asia, this sure will be a lifetime experience ! :D

Who else here is thinking to go ? :)

I am! I've always wanted to go to Tokyo. And what a wonderful time to be there when Libera is also in the city. Crossing my fingers with all the hassles for visa applications. Waiting for news (links) that could allow us purchase of tickets, as well.
Christine

Post by Christine »

elemental7 wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
phlibera wrote:You know, I've heard the Philippines is close to Japan. They could always drop by, if they want. :lol:
And Singapore is quite close to the Philippines. There's always a first time. :wink:

And isn't Japan giving away like thousands of free air tickets to Japan next year? :D

guess what i heard... (here i go again hahaha)

this is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means that i don't need to fly out of singapore just to see them. looking forward to this.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Today was the result announce for the lottery for "Premium" tickets at the Tokyo Concerts.

I'm so happy, I won tickets for the concert on Friday 13th April !! Image

For the concert on Saturday 14th April I have to enter a new lottery for "Reserved" tickets, or buy one to someone having already won and having extra tickets :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Way to go Patrick! :D :D :D