One more

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

little pinky piglet

One more

Post by little pinky piglet »

Hi. My name is Josh, i am a newbie, aren't i? :) I am a Libera fan since 2009, one cold winter day i was browsing youtube jungle and here you are! - there was attractive clip from Libera in Concert-97 and i cliked play. Why? Dont know. 8)
Later watched the whole concert. I have some music education and know what proper right waves are. Proper right waves are Libera, you can trust me. :D So i am here (thanks to sf@gnum for directing me), hope everything will be fine, right? :)

Murkskis wrote: Hi, Piglet!
It's always nice to see new members here!
Thank you, Murkskis!

Lauren wrote: I am glad you both have joined the forum!
Thank you, Lauren, i like your concern for us.
peps don't kill me plis
paul
Site Admin

Re: One more

Post by paul »

little pinky piglet wrote:Hi. My name is Josh, i am a newbie, aren't i? :) I am a Libera fan since 2009, one cold winter day i was browsing youtube jungle and here you are! - there was attractive clip from Libera in Concert-97 and i cliked play. Why? Dont know. 8)
Later watched the whole concert. I have some music education and know what proper right waves are. Proper right waves are Libera, you can trust me. :D So i am here (thanks to sf@gnum for directing me), hope everything will be fine, right? :)
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Just one thing, can you please translate your signature. (все парасята пападают в раай)

I think it reads: All pigs go to heaven ?

Maybe, but I am relying on google translate and it can often take out of context, the meaning.

Thanks.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
sf@gnum

Re: One more

Post by sf@gnum »

paul30003 wrote:I think it reads: All pigs go to heaven ?Maybe, but I am relying on google translate and it can often take out of context, the meaning.
More exactly like this:

"all piglets go to Paradise"

Yes, Josh? So right?
When prompted, do not forget to reply in PM. :wink:

Paul, I wrote to him that the foreign-language signatures are not welcome.
I think it is better that he receive a letter in their native language, with clear explanations at once Image

Josh, welcome! Image