Philippines 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by phlibera »

Thanks for posting! I'm trying to decide which version I like better. The Manila one or the Cebu one. :lol:

Edit to add: I can't wait to own this track! PolyEast, please hurry up with the repackaging. Please. :D
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Thank you, Libera staff, for sharing this gem of a video with us! So happy right now! Jumping up and down at 2AM :lol:
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

omg Isaac may just be the cutest little one since Tom Cully in There is a Green Hill - bless him!!
Danie :D
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

danieb88 wrote:omg Isaac may just be the cutest little one since Tom Cully in There is a Green Hill - bless him!!
He is totally adorable! Love his giant grin when he sang the last line. Like he was saying "bet you didn't see that coming!" :lol:
They kinda look like smurfs because of the lighting! :mrgreen:
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

LOL on the smurfs comment. :lol: I don't remember it being that blue. :)
hannah_kirstin wrote:Like he was saying "bet you didn't see that coming!"
And yes, we didn't! :D
DaleyDeil

Post by DaleyDeil »

phlibera wrote:LOL on the smurfs comment. :lol: I don't remember it being that blue. :)
hannah_kirstin wrote:Like he was saying "bet you didn't see that coming!"
And yes, we didn't! :D
Yes... definitely didn't see it coming since Libera usually does one encore only, but this time... they surprised us by doing another one. :D
Are you the hope are you the key?
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

And... here's a video of them in SM Cebu and at the Waterfront Cebu after the concert. I'm amazed at how she followed them throughout the "walk" at SM. :D You can see the dimly lit signing venue used at the Waterfront. It's not that dim seen "live", but it's dim. Moving the table forward a few feet would have made a difference. :)
[youtube][/youtube]
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

I love the video!!! Isaac's voice is so clear!! :D (And his smile is adorable!! :lol: ) And Ralph does really well!! :D All together, it is amazing!!!!
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Lumi wrote:Libera just posted their own recording of Himig Ng Pasko on Youtube. :D

That smile on Isaac's face after he finishes his solo is just priceless.
The whole song was beautiful. But Isaac's solo and then his smile. Made me actually cry!!
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice and blue!... but great singing as we come to expect from the libera boys. Isaac looked very pleased with himself and Ralph was laughing too when the crowd went crazy at the end. Must be amazing to see that kind of reception from their viewpiont.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

maartendas wrote:
3. Do not post/attach or link to copyrighted/pirated content including software,movies,music,bootlegs,etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
Agree 100% about Cracks, Warez, Bootlegs (Recording, both audio & video of concerts) are not allowed.

Because of a large history of material posted by members that include copyright audio and images of Libera, we should not fully implement this rule just yet. If we do, there are issues over what to do with several years’ worth of posing that breach this rule.

For the moment, we should just be aware of any media we use; could be copyright material. We should consider other sources for backing music. There are many fan covers out there now and I’m sure the creators would be more than happy to allow you to use this material.

I'm not having a final say on this rule, or suggesting this rule is right or wrong about the Libera issue, I am just saying, use a little common sense and be respectful of Libera's material.

Thanks

Paul.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
natsumi

Post by natsumi »

phlibera wrote:And... here's a video of them in SM Cebu and at the Waterfront Cebu after the concert. I'm amazed at how she followed them throughout the "walk" at SM. :D You can see the dimly lit signing venue used at the Waterfront. It's not that dim seen "live", but it's dim. Moving the table forward a few feet would have made a difference. :)
[youtube][/youtube]

OMG my favorite part is when he told Daniel that its a video for youtube adn Daniel dos this funny thing with his hands XD
and Isaac is soo cute :DDD Libera is just amazing :DDD
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

It was a great surprise to see the new video today!
Very, very nice!
And a happy Christmas to you
- awww... :D
And I just loved the reaction of the public again!
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

That was beautiful. Isaac is adorable. His voice was very clear, and his smile at the end was priceless.

Jimmy, I didn't notice Ralph laughing until you mentioned it. Like you said, it must be amazing to see the audiences reaction.

Watching that video brought all the excitement back that I had when I went to their concerts here in the US, and in Canada.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Oh wow, just before going to bed I noticed the video and it just gave me the best goodnight feeling :D
Isaac's smile is adorable, I agree, but I also LOVE the way Ralph interprets the song even if it's in a foreign language - really moving to not only hear him but also see him sing. (and what a golden, smooth voice...)
I don't think that right now for me there is a more worthwhile musical experience on the entire planet than seeing Libera live. They lift me up and fill me up like no other musical artist around does. I've said it before recently but they truly are a balm for the soul.
And yes, an ache too because I agree with dani - please please please would it be possible to record a full concert like this and release it???? :(

--

About the new rule - yes this rule was made in regard to bootleg material from Libera. Sorry that it caused confusion. I admit when we came up with the rule I thought of similar examples where we never made a fuss of stuff that was technically copyrighted but used without permission ;) Should've mentioned that in the Mods discussion. But like Paul said - it's not an iron rule to be implemented on absolutely everything from now on, but one to be used with common sense. In fact, the direct reason for coming up with this rule was talk of a fan-made recording of Himig Ng Pasko and we started to think it would be good to have a rule about this in order to give Moderators more power to deal with these things, and not just have to politely ask anyone who posts a link to bootleg stuff to please remove that. Now with this rule, if we encounter such a situation, we can easily refer to that rule.

But hey, now with this video, we see that there is no need for fan-made videos after all - just a little patience :D
And despite my sad smiley earlier I am hopeful (because of this video) we will see a full live concert recording in the future...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above