Philippines 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Nikki178 wrote:@skittles and @hannah_kirstin : Are you ladies planning on doing the M&G after or on the day before (if they'll hold one)? :)
Will definitely go to the M&G if there is one! :D
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
skittles

Post by skittles »

Nikki178 wrote:@skittles and @hannah_kirstin : Are you ladies planning on doing the M&G after or on the day before (if they'll hold one)? :)
definitely :]
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Maybe we'll bump into each other. :) Hahaha!
skittles

Post by skittles »

Nikki178 wrote:Maybe we'll bump into each other. :) Hahaha!
probably! there can't be THAT many people going.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

skittles wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:Maybe we'll bump into each other. :) Hahaha!
probably! there can't be THAT many people going.
You might be surprised. :)
skittles

Post by skittles »

Nikki178 wrote: You might be surprised. :)
if there ends up being more people than last year, or as many as cebu and japan...that'd be great and all for them but line is going to fly by.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

skittles wrote:if there ends up being more people than last year, or as many as cebu and japan...that'd be great and all for them but line is going to fly by.
One thing for sure, the line won't be as slow as the ones we see in YT for their latest US tour. Which is too bad for those who'd want to do some little chat. :) It should really be branded as "autograph signing" as there won't be that much time to "meet and greet". :lol:
skittles

Post by skittles »

phlibera wrote: One thing for sure, the line won't be as slow as the ones we see in YT for their latest US tour. Which is too bad for those who'd want to do some little chat. :) It should really be branded as "autograph signing" as there won't be that much time to "meet and greet". :lol:
oh wow, i must have been half asleep while i was typing that. i had just woken up! haha, that was horribly worded. but yes, i am extremely jealous of all the people in the US who get to ask them questions and talk to them. in the lovely manila, it goes, oh hi -- oh wait i have to move now.
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

OMG! ETC Channel, the same channel where I saw their advertisement back in their 2009 (?) concert has just showed that Libera is going to have a concert here in October!!!!!! (In support of their Christmas Album that had it as COMING OUT SOON on the ad).

Anyway, the date that I saw was October 25 I think (poor TV signal, I HAET YOU!) and I don't know if I saw it right but it's gonna be by the same people that brought them the last time for their concert (Ovation, but as of typing their website doesn't have any Libera mention). Same venue it seems, this I saw kind of clear.

Anybody coming here? I want to watch this concert (if ever! Universe, please!) with other Libera fans! :cry:
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Moppi wrote: Anyway, the date that I saw was October 25 I think (poor TV signal, I HAET YOU!) and I don't know if I saw it right but it's gonna be by the same people that brought them the last time for their concert (Ovation, but as of typing their website doesn't have any Libera mention). Same venue it seems, this I saw kind of clear.
Moppi, you saw it right. October 25 at PICC and October 28 at Waterfront Hotel, Cebu. Tickets are available online via www.ticketworld.com.ph or if your prefer to buy them in person, several National Bookstore outlets across Manila have Ticketworld counters (Greenbelt 1, Trinoma, Market!Market!, Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Shaw, etc). For more details, you can also check out the Libera360 website.
See you there! :D
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

hannah_kirstin wrote: Moppi, you saw it right. October 25 at PICC and October 28 at Waterfront Hotel, Cebu. Tickets are available online via www.ticketworld.com.ph or if your prefer to buy them in person, several National Bookstore outlets across Manila have Ticketworld counters (Greenbelt 1, Trinoma, Market!Market!, Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Shaw, etc). For more details, you can also check out the Libera360 website.
See you there! :D
Thanks, and my bad... I forgot to visit the Madine Lover blog who is pretty much updated with these things! :lol: All the info are on that blog! :lol:

Now, all I need are people to watch the concert with! Anybody? >_< I'm holding off on buying tickets so that I can buy together with other people or something.... I'm eye-ing the 2500-3000 ticket ranges. Anybody? :cry:
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

For anyone who hasn't gotten their tickets yet, TicketWorld posted that students can get 10% off their Libera concert tickets when they present their student ID at TicketWorld Outlets. This is available for over-the-counter purchases only, not online.

Super nice! Some of the US concerts had student w/ID prices also. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

http://www.pep.ph/guide/at-a-glance/894 ... october-25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you Jimmy :)

Is the photo already known, or is it new ?

It's the same kind of disposition as the Peace group photo, but having Dylan, Eoghan, Barney, the photo is recent :)
Who is the one seated between Dylan and Eoghan ? Jude ?

What about the Christmas songs said by the article to be sung at the concert ?
"Joy To The World"," O, Holy Night", "White Christmas", and "The First Noel".
Very traditional ones, isn't it ? I personally would have made a little different selection ;)

The article says "The album will be released worldwide this October, so the date of 7th of November given by Amazon may change do you think ?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
It's the same kind of disposition as the Peace group photo, but having Dylan, Eoghan, Barney, the photo is recent :)
Who is the one seated between Dylan and Eoghan ? Jude ?
Which ones are Dylan and Eoghan? :mrgreen:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love