New Arrival!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

DeProfundis130

New Arrival!

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Regards;

The posting accompanying the Youtube loading as of 7 Aug 2006, "A Voice To Remember" has a request with it; "A little video I made myself depicting the talent of Tom in Libera. Please tell me what you think." (LiberaUSA)

I get thoroughly worn out poring over for days at a time, all the very many uploads, always on the hunt/lookout for the one that would hit me just right; This was IT!. I wanted something for my facebook page (Gerald Catillaz) that would say what I wanted to be known upfront. Now I have to learn how to keep it there. It seems every time I go back they have moved it elsewhere, I then have to hunt all over again. At 71 years of age I am not of the generation that this medium seems to be the first language too.

At any rate I am glad I took the trouble to find y'all. But I did and yet do want to let whomever was responsible for that video to have an idea of how much I appreciate "IT". Thank You!

Regards and Peace, Gerald.
Szepilona
Silver Member

Re: New Arrival!

Post by Szepilona »

Welcome!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well Gerald next year I'll be able to call myself a sexigenarian, and I believe that Paul, the admin, already has that priviledge, so I suppose that together we three constitute the senior wing of Libera Dreams.
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Welcome at Libera Dreams, DeProfundis130. :D

Nice to see that we have the whole range from young to 'no more so young' on the forum. :wink:
TullyBascombe wrote:Well Gerald next year I'll be able to call myself a sexigenarian, and I believe that Paul, the admin, already has that priviledge..
Ui, ui, ui - hope Paul doesn't read this. Well, sometimes after a couple of pints he looks like. But he is far away of that age :mrgreen:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Welcome to the forum - it will be nice for Viabuona to have somebody just a couple of years younger than himself on the forum :lol:

And Tully, I can confirm that Paul is a few decades short of his 70's - I think he is a year younger than me and I'm only 21.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Hmmm, I know there's someone else on the forum who is 62 or 63'
Maybe I was thinking of this guy: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Howdy Y'All;

Very pleased w/the welcoming responses. I hold no desire to have set off an Age Awareness Whirlwind. But it is nice to get an idea of the Forum Composition Agewise. After all; "We Are Just Going Home", it is amusing though we never know how long will be the Journey!

One of my most core holdings, that I often seek comfort in, Is My Belief That This Life Is Not An End In Itself. And getting finally through it, Is The Joy Of The Journey!

Whoops, just slipped of this Damn SoapBox, But then it IS early Sunday Morning Com'in Down. There are a great many of us who are not this morning where and with whom we would all most Love to be; Frisco, TX. But then look at all the poor folk who are deprived of even this despair: Knowing of The Wondrous, Gifted Life And Progeny Bestowed Upon Us In The Person Of Mr. Robert Prizeman and All Of His Consorts both in and related with and for"Libera"!!!

As an aside the "V" person who I assume to hold the responsibility at the lead of this Heap holds claim to Switzerland. I suffer a Deep and Great Longing for a Village named "Cugy" about 12 miles west of Payerne, not the "Cugy" further south; From which in 1853 under the foolish hopes of a better Life, My Forebears Emigrated here, to the USA, in Croghan, NY.

Thank You All For The very Warm, Welcoming And Gently Humorous Greetings.

Peace, Gerald.
Last edited by DeProfundis130 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

TullyBascombe wrote:Hmmm, I know there's someone else on the forum who is 62 or 63'
Maybe I was thinking of this guy: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tully;

What in the World have I done to rate this Blessing!
Bless You, Bless You, Bless You.

Without You I would never have come upon this link. I am quivering at my experiences thus far on this my first endeavor into what apparently is referred to as a "Forum". Thus far it fears me to be more a; " World Of My Dreams"!

I wonder is this Padre Pio's Neighborhood?

Peace, Gerald.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Welcome DeProfundis130

TullyBascombe wrote:Well Gerald next year I'll be able to call myself a sexigenarian, and I believe that Paul, the admin, already has that priviledge, so I suppose that together we three constitute the senior wing of Libera Dreams.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I still have a few years to go before I'm ready for my rocking chair, pipe and slippers :lol:
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

paul30003 wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:Well Gerald next year I'll be able to call myself a sexigenarian, and I believe that Paul, the admin, already has that priviledge, so I suppose that together we three constitute the senior wing of Libera Dreams.

I still have a few years to go before I'm ready for my rocking chair, pipe and slippers :lol:
I suppose that's what you get when you admit you like Pink Floyd ;) :lol:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

maartendas wrote:
paul30003 wrote:

Just to put this one to bed :lol: I might be 40 year old dog but i'm no where near ready for my zimmer frame yet :D

Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

maartendas wrote:
paul30003 wrote:

ugh,ugh Y'll;

I'll cop to "Welcome To The Machine", "All We Are Is Another Brick In The Wall" Hey teacher, 'LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE' 111
and any and all of Their's!!
! Beyond Question And Without A Doubt! Need I Say More?

Whoop,s Gotta Do My Med,s; Gerald!
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

paul30003 wrote:Welcome DeProfundis130

Hi Paul;

I thoroughly loved that moment on BBC"s Contest Show When Joe rendered those words!
I expect He's headed for being a Big Man in a small Frame, his self confidence is truly admirable!
Peace, Gerald