Hello from EMI Classics

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

EMImusic

Hello from EMI Classics

Post by EMImusic »

Hi everyone,
I've recently joined on behalf of EMI Classics, Libera's record label. I've just put up a post under "news" about a CD giveaway contest we're doing right now. Please head there to enter the contest for a chance to win signed Libera CDs! In addition, if you have any questions about anything Libera-related, please email us anytime at emiclassicsus@gmail.com. We'd love to answer your questions or hear any thoughts you have about Libera. Thanks!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Hello from EMI Classics

Post by Yorkie »

Welcome to the forum - we have loads of ideas on how you can help Libera if you are brave (or foolish) enough to ask :lol:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hi,

Awesome that you found us! :) Like Yorkie said, we'd be more than glad to help you with ideas to promote Libera. You'll already find a lot of ideas floating around on here, as well as wishes for future releases... :) I appreciate that you give us the e-mail address to send our questions to, but I hope you will also find some time to interact with us here on the board. It might prove to be the most efficient way for all of us :)

One thing many of us are asking is, will there be another live DVD? The last one is already 4 years old and as you know, a lot has changed since then. Many fans who are not able to attend Libera concerts would be thrilled if they could experience the Libera live show on a DVD - or CD, but seeing them is so much part of the whole experience that a DVD would be perfect. A lot has been said about the cost of making one. Given the fact that so many fans would be willing to buy one, I hope you'll find it worth considering. And if there's anything we as fans could do to make this a reality, we'd love to hear about it :) There's more to say about this but I'll leave it at that.

Also, promotion is always an issue. Not only during tours, like right now, but pretty much all year round - one thing we have found, for instance, is that Libera is sometimes missing in giving out information about projects they're involved in, such as the movie soundtrack for The Great Miracle or their role in the film Venus in Eros. As a journalist with a PR background, I would be more than willing to help out in this area, in any way possible. Just thought I'd let you know :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope to see you participating much, when you can :) I'll head over to the News section now to read about that contest :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Welcome aboard. It's good to have official representation from their record company on here.

Any update or news surrounding a possible live radio broadcast of one of Libera's famous concerts?

DearMadine brought it to our attention as part of a twittersation on her blog http://dearmadine.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... l?spref=tw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...or as mentioned by maartendas, many of us are eager to know when their next 'LIVE' dvd will be released after the success of their debut DVD 'Angel Voices back in 2007.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Great to have people from Libera's label here.

Welcome aboard.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Welcome to the forum! :D
Hope you will have some time to talk with us here!
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Welcom!!! Glad that you have joined :D
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again