USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Jenn
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by Jenn »

Jayfrog214 wrote:one more thing...who was the girl in the front row with the blue Libera t-shirt....I remember seeing her last year too....was gonna mention it to her but never got around to it because she looked really familiar.....
That would be me *waves*
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Malibu wrote:Thank you to all who have posted video's of the M&G's! It makes me feel like I was there.

I love the way Ben looked over his shoulder before giving the hug. His look was priceless.
Fans on Scene,
&Our Globally Unseen!;

M&G, are precious, But to me Horiffically Worrisome. I am very given to the innocense of Yester Years! The Times we are a'Liven
are too inviting to very Troubled Souls.
The very beautiful and precious moment when Young Ben in given, wonderfully openess, etc. responded to that irrepressible request of the moment for a 'HUG", and then Josh as well, will trigger deep seated passions of Like Hearted Fans throughout the World when on a M&G to as well Shoot For The Stars. This is flirting with a Pandora's Box.
We have to Honor and Maintain, very regretfully! of the Times we are a'Liven!
Peace, Gerald.
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I've got my driving directions printed out to get to and from Houston....what? It's not overkill to have GPS AND directions is it? :-P I'll be picking up Nicki on my way out of town; we'll be heading out around 7am to get to Houston in time for lunch then we'll head to the church. Now I just need to organize my stuff so Tom won't laugh at me for having more 'luggage' than Patrick again! :lol: And I suppose finishing laundry so I can wear my Libera shirt again would be a good idea. I really should stop procrastinating now...
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Jenn wrote:I've got my driving directions printed out to get to and from Houston....what? It's not overkill to have GPS AND directions is it? :-P I'll be picking up Nicki on my way out of town; we'll be heading out around 7am to get to Houston in time for lunch then we'll head to the church. Now I just need to organize my stuff so Tom won't laugh at me for having more 'luggage' than Patrick again! :lol: And I suppose finishing laundry so I can wear my Libera shirt again would be a good idea. I really should stop procrastinating now...
Hope ya'll have a great drive! :D See you guys here tomorrow!
I'm still trying to pack as well... And trying to decide what to have signed ahead of time for this concert! So I'm not freaking out like last night, or suggesting my face again. I'm also being brave and letting my mom cut my hair before the concert.. lets hope it goes well!

See all ya'll tomorrow! :)
Jayfrog214

Post by Jayfrog214 »

Jenn wrote: That would be me *waves*
I was just behind you with the teal shirt and tie (yes, I wore a tie as it seemed appropriate 8) ) I swear "Medium" Ben was smiling at you and your friend...she kept getting that "OMG I cant believe I am really here" look that was very endearing. :) If they make a habit of coming to Texas then we are going to have to get a Texas fanclub to meet for lunch before the show...or am I way uninformed about one already.....

sigh.....wish I could be in Houston........
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Jayfrog214 wrote: I was just behind you with the teal shirt and tie (yes, I wore a tie as it seemed appropriate 8) ) I swear "Medium" Ben was smiling at you and your friend...she kept getting that "OMG I cant believe I am really here" look that was very endearing. :) If they make a habit of coming to Texas then we are going to have to get a Texas fanclub to meet for lunch before the show...or am I way uninformed about one already.....

sigh.....wish I could be in Houston........
I'd be that other girl :lol: I go completly insane at Libera concerts! Oh yes, My mom said Ben was looking at us as well, and Josh! Well, there's not an official fanclub or anything, but a bunch of us from the forum get there real early to talk and wait for the concert together! Let's hope they do return to Texas, though! :D
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I have a feeling that they were indeed looking at us. Often the lights would light us up as much as the stage so we were probably quite visible to them. I get a kick out of how some boys do make eye contact and some stare at the ceiling or elsewhere. I hadn't noticed that nearly as much until Tom pointed it out at lunch. I made a point of watching MJ and sure enough, eyes right to the ceiling!

/crazy cat lady activated - I'm still trying to get everything stuffed into just ONE bag and my angelic little kitty (he is called Percy since he asserted himself as "head boy" when we took him in and Remus as his "middle name" since he wouldn't stop meowing at our other cat for a while) is trying to help by attempting to eat my headphones every time I set them down. He also likes to chew on paper (bites off little bits at a time and spits them out making quite the mess :/) so I had to hide my hotel reservation after snatching it quickly from him. :roll: He's lucky he's so cute and snuggly! ....and now he's lying next to me staring at the tv on the wall, watching Downton Abbey :lol: Love my tv watching kitty. /end crazy cat lady
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Jenn wrote:I have a feeling that they were indeed looking at us. Often the lights would light us up as much as the stage so we were probably quite visible to them. I get a kick out of how some boys do make eye contact and some stare at the ceiling or elsewhere. I hadn't noticed that nearly as much until Tom pointed it out at lunch. I made a point of watching MJ and sure enough, eyes right to the ceiling!
Ha, I pointed out Matthew Jansen's eyes looking at the ceiling in my Chicago review. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed (unless Tom noticed because I pointed it out). I think it is kinda funny, but when you can't see anything most of the time, why not stare at the ceiling haha.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Thank you all so much for all the reviews and shared experiences. I was down with flu all day yesterday and now that I feel better it's a treat to see so much positive reviews from everyone. Thank you also tom413 and Lauren who made sure they got a programme signed for me. I wish I could be there in person to thank the boys for all they do, and let them know this Dutch fan would gladly take the time to travel to Texas to see them, if only he had a little more money ;) As Jay pointed out, us Libera Dreams fans are pretty fanatical :)

Btw Jay thank you for sharing your story. I am always so amazed at the 'effect' Libera has on so many people.A book could be written about the positive changes they have made in people's lives.

One more concert to go - to anyone who is going, give them a send-off they won't forget.

And yes I wear my watch on the left as well, thank you very much ^^
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Last edited by viabuona on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Last edited by viabuona on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

viabuona wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:Here's the sheet music I got signed :D
Great souvenir of a great day :D
Viabuona;

I Love It!

I often Contemplate "The Marriage Feast At Cana"

We have so very few words From Mother Mary! Par Excellance For All Time is of course "The Magnificat"

But Even before Jesus of His Own accord decided it was time to be about what through Her He came to do, Mother Mary told the World for all Time; "Do As He Says"!)

I agree Great souvenir of a great day!

A Person of few words always seems notable to me.

Just wanted to push the point!
Peace, Gerald
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Hi guys. Part 3 of their review of their summer tour is out :)

http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/usa_tour_2011_part_three" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charmaine
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

sweetangel16 wrote:Hi guys. Part 3 of their review of their summer tour is out :)

http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/usa_tour_2011_part_three" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charmaine
With an adorable picture of Liam and... 3 goats :)
And also an explanation why it's sometimes worthwhile to stare at the ceiling during concerts ^^
I wonder what "Wild West type town" the mystery blog writer means.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Oh Rebecca! Your excitement was so contagious that I was shaking! :lol: That was a great video! :D Have a good time in Houston everyone!