hi! im new!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: hi! im new!

Post by maartendas »

danncer96 wrote:I am in the working progress of asking my mom to let me go to these concerts. Even though they are 1227 miles away, I still want to go!
Good luck! :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

danncer96 wrote: Yeah I am! Thanks so much for making me feel welcome everybody! I am in the working progress of asking my mom to let me go to these concerts. Even though they are 1227 miles away, I still want to go!

I really hope you get to go! :D Hopefully your parents will see how much this means to you!
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Okay I know this doesn't really belong here, but it's about something important! I finally asked my mommy to bring me to a concert!!! She's at work so I emailed her a letter and she texted me back saying "I love you! We'll speak about this when I get home." How awesome. Okay, just to let you know, you might be seeing me at concerts soon (:
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Hey Emma!!! glad that you have joined the forum :D I am fourteen as well, and I live in Pennsylvania. I feel for you, because, like you, I have never been to a Libera concert :( , however, that doesn't mean that we can't support them, and be just as huge fans of them as the people who have been to the concerts! hope to chat with you in the future!!!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

danncer96 wrote:Okay I know this doesn't really belong here, but it's about something important! I finally asked my mommy to bring me to a concert!!! She's at work so I emailed her a letter and she texted me back saying "I love you! We'll speak about this when I get home." How awesome. Okay, just to let you know, you might be seeing me at concerts soon (:
ooooh! That's awesome :D So happy for you! Hope you are able to attend one soon! :D
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

danncer96 wrote:Okay I know this doesn't really belong here, but it's about something important! I finally asked my mommy to bring me to a concert!!! She's at work so I emailed her a letter and she texted me back saying "I love you! We'll speak about this when I get home." How awesome. Okay, just to let you know, you might be seeing me at concerts soon (:

Way too cool! Hope it works out. I've never been to a Libera concert, which is especially bad because right now they're right in the US! I'm at the opposite end of the country, so, that's the problem.
Anyways, good luck, and welcome to the forum!

(By the way-- is this a phenomenom or something? I'm fourteen too! That's so weird 'cause in this one topic alone, I've seen at least three other fourteen year olds. Libera Dreams is being taken over by teen Libera fanatics! :shock: )
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Liv Castor wrote: (By the way-- is this a phenomenom or something? I'm fourteen too! That's so weird 'cause in this one topic alone, I've seen at least three other fourteen year olds. Libera Dreams is being taken over by teen Libera fanatics! :shock: )
No way! That is soo cool! Another teenage friend(: Are you turning 15 this year? or did you turn 14 this year?
Everywhere around you
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Liv Castor wrote: (By the way-- is this a phenomenom or something? I'm fourteen too! That's so weird 'cause in this one topic alone, I've seen at least three other fourteen year olds. Libera Dreams is being taken over by teen Libera fanatics! :shock: )
I've noticed that too!!Normally I feel like the only one this young.. and now look! :lol:
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Rebecca (: wrote:
I've noticed that too!!Normally I feel like the only one this young.. and now look! :lol:

:lol:
Everywhere around you
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

danncer96 wrote:
No way! That is soo cool! Another teenage friend(: Are you turning 15 this year? or did you turn 14 this year?

I'm turning 15 this year. How 'bout you?

It's sorta weird that there are quite alot of serious adult Libera fans... but, there you go. Just goes to show that Libera appeals to everyone! 8) Pretty cool!
I'm actually pretty new to Libera. I try not to think about the fact that they were within my traveling distance (They were in New York) when I didn't yet know about them! Bummer!
Have you been on the website "dearmadine"? There are many new videos there right now about Libera's latest concerts in the US. Pretty awesome! :D
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Liv Castor wrote:
danncer96 wrote:

It's sorta weird that there are quite alot of serious adult Libera fans... but, there you go. Just goes to show that Libera appeals to everyone! 8) Pretty cool!
I'm actually pretty new to Libera. I try not to think about the fact that they were within my traveling distance (They were in New York) when I didn't yet know about them! Bummer!
Have you been on the website "dearmadine"? There are many new videos there right now about Libera's latest concerts in the US. Pretty awesome! :D
I have been to dearmadine, and yes, the videos are pretty cool! So far, their are four fourteen year olds(myself included :wink: ) commenting on this post! ssswweett!! teens rock :lol: :lol:
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Liv Castor wrote:

I am as well! Well... in January! :lol:
Liv Castor wrote: Just goes to show that Libera appeals to everyone! 8) Pretty cool!
That's so true! I don't know anyone else in my area close to my age who would even consider listening to Libera, which is a real shame, cause they're missing out![/quote]
Liv Castor wrote: I'm actually pretty new to Libera. I try not to think about the fact that they were within my traveling distance (They were in New York) when I didn't yet know about them! Bummer!
Aw, yah, I know what you mean! Well, my story is a bit different, but involves missing them.. I've been a fan since I was 11, but I had to miss their concerts in my own state last year cause I was working at a camp (ironically to get money for Libera CDs :lol: )... I still kick myself for not being able to go... but I guess it's alright now, since I've seen them twice this year, and will be seeing both Texas concerts next week. :)

((by the way, sorry for kinda intruding on ya'lls conversation, hope you don't mind!))
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Liv Castor wrote: I'm turning 15 this year. How 'bout you?
Me too! In September, September 4th to be exact (:
Liv Castor wrote: I'm actually pretty new to Libera. I try not to think about the fact that they were within my traveling distance (They were in New York) when I didn't yet know about them! Bummer!
...You said that Libera was in traveling distance when they were in New York... do you live in New York?! That would be awesome because I live in New York. lol.
I've known about Libera for a year now, so exact same thing, when they were in New York I couldn't go. And I do follow dearmadine. huge fan!!! I also follow mini angels. She's really good too! http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Liv Castor wrote: It's sorta weird that there are quite alot of serious adult Libera fans... but, there you go. Just goes to show that Libera appeals to everyone! 8) Pretty cool!
I live in a town where everyone is fake and you have to look amazing all the time, so I really can't tell anyone about Libera because people are sooo judgmental. I really am happy that I found kids my age that are Libera fans. Finally! It's so awesome! I know that you don't live near me, like Rebecca I know you live in Texas, (sorry that's a little creepy.. loll) but it's still really awesome that I "know" you! :D :lol:
Everywhere around you
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Rebecca (: wrote:
((by the way, sorry for kinda intruding on ya'lls conversation, hope you don't mind!))
don't worry about it!! The more the merrier!! :D :lol:
Everywhere around you
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Rebecca (: wrote: I am as well! Well... in January! :lol:

Whoa, that's so awesome! I'm turning 15 in Jan. as well! Cool! 8)

Rebecca (: wrote: Aw, yah, I know what you mean! Well, my story is a bit different, but involves missing them.. I've been a fan since I was 11, but I had to miss their concerts in my own state last year cause I was working at a camp (ironically to get money for Libera CDs :lol: )... I still kick myself for not being able to go... but I guess it's alright now, since I've seen them twice this year, and will be seeing both Texas concerts next week. :)

You're so lucky! I hope Libera tours in my area soon, before all of my favourites are gone for good. All of them are adorable, though! :D

Join on in! :P
--Liam Connery