New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

jols

Post by jols »

:D hi! just a new one here... and also a new Libera fan.... :wink: hope I can learn a lot here... glad a friend told me about this...
I'm from Philippines! God bless
Josh: Everyone in Libera has their own personality and their own way of singing. But when we come together, we become..... LIBERA
viabuona
Gold Member

Re: newbie

Post by viabuona »

jols wrote::D hi! just a new one here... and also a new Libera fan.... :wink: hope I can learn a lot here... glad a friend told me about this...
Hi jols, welcome on the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. :D
But maybe you should change your Avatar, because I know that this one is used by Bip49 from Libera Passion :wink:
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

hi jols, as a fairly newbie myself, all I can say is you'll get a wonderful welcome here, enjoy your time with us
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Welcome jols! Glad about your friend too :) it's always nice to spread the word. You can definitely learn a lot here (news, history, background etc) but it's also a great place for fun and good times :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi and welcome.

Its always good to see new members joining our happy little community. you have joined us at a critical time, with lots going on and lots planed for the future. Our forum has just undergone a massive overhaul which is almost complete. With big plans in the pipline for the website, which will have a ton of information and media. Stick around, there is very much to be gained here, and many friendly people :)

Look forward to reading your posts...

And replying to some ;)

Paul
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Hi there! :D Welcome to the forum! Hope you love it here :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Welcome jols - I bet your hoping for the boys to visit the Philippines soon!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
jols

Post by jols »

Yorkie wrote:Welcome jols - I bet your hoping for the boys to visit the Philippines soon!

Yeah!!! :lol: Of course... But I think its impossible :( ... well, so bad for me, why didn't I know about them earlier... :(
Josh: Everyone in Libera has their own personality and their own way of singing. But when we come together, we become..... LIBERA
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hey jols, love your signature :) I love the quote he has in the New Dawn promo video (I think it was) where he says practically the same thing...

I think there are still chances of Libera coming to the Philipinnes because they're so popular there. Unlike the Netherlands - I didn't know them when they came to the Netherlands and I doubt if they'll ever come back....
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Hi, jols! Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Hello and welcome to the forum. :D
jols

Post by jols »

maartendas wrote:Hey jols, love your signature :) I love the quote he has in the New Dawn promo video (I think it was) where he says practically the same thing...

I think there are still chances of Libera coming to the Philipinnes because they're so popular there. Unlike the Netherlands - I didn't know them when they came to the Netherlands and I doubt if they'll ever come back....
I heard it on one of their videos, he said it on the last part on Introducing Libera... :D

I really hope Libera will come here, and on your country as well. But who knows? :)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

jols wrote::D hi! just a new one here... and also a new Libera fan.... :wink: hope I can learn a lot here... glad a friend told me about this...

Awesome!!! Glad to meet you! Hope you'll enjoy this site!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
chris17

Post by chris17 »

I'm a little late here, but welcome! :D
jols

Post by jols »

:D thanks! knew a lot of nice people here