Libera in Trailer of 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

I saw those, too.
Positively loads of people have heard Lacrymosa now!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

KP wrote:I've heard the preview, maybe, 5 times during the Olympics.
Talk about exposure!
Same here!! NBC even did a sneak preview thing and Im sure everyone who tuned in to watch it heard it :)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yup, I saw it..... 5,6 maybe 7 times so far?? =) The first time was pretty surprising, the second time was a little surprising, but by the 3 time in an hour and a half I was wondering why they didn't have more variety in the ads!! Not that I didn't love having Libera music coming from my TV..... =)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The ads seemed kinda short though, I mean when I saw it the first time it seemed like it lasted a good 10 minutes lol, but the more and more I saw it, the more I kept thinking wow its so short, they should make it longer!!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote:Yup, I saw it..... 5,6 maybe 7 times so far?? =) The first time was pretty surprising, the second time was a little surprising, but by the 3 time in an hour and a half I was wondering why they didn't have more variety in the ads!! Not that I didn't love having Libera music coming from my TV..... =)
Good exposure, good exposure...the Olympics are like the world's Super Bowl: everybody's watching (or trying to watch) everything, including the ads.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Oh, the ads should definitely be longer! Then we could hear the whole song =)