Member News

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Yorkie wrote:Hell, I fly over and take you out myself - you are over 21 I hope? If not, you'll have to come over here to drink the beer (as long as you are over 5 years old, it would be illegal to give you beer if you are under 5).
Would you come all the way to the west coast to share a beer with me?

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

If we're having a party, may I come along please? Though I do prefer 7&7's as opposed to beer. That is Seagrams 7 whiskey and 7-up mixed.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I feel so left out, I'm not 21! :cry: :lol: I'll just drink my ginger ale and be happy... :lol: :wink:
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

libera36 wrote:I feel so left out, I'm not 21! :cry: :lol: I'll just drink my ginger ale and be happy... :lol: :wink:
Drinking age in Canada is 19. 8)

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

wooo me and you libera 36 can drink our non alcholic drinks together :) though i will leave you to the ginger ale... its icky stuff :)
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Depends on the ginger ale... I have had really gross ginger ale and really, really good ginger ale!! I also love sparkling apple cider and sparkling pear juice. They sound disgusting but are very good! :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

East coast, West coast yep I'll be there. I've never been to the West coast so this would be a great excuse to add to Boston, New York, Washington D.C. and Orlando (yes for the parks!).

Never tried a 7 & 7 but hell, I'm up for anything. Libera36, beware cider in the UK - it's alcoholic (hard cider and you can get some damn good stuff as well). You just want apple juice if you order over here. And stay away from scrumpy :twisted:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

In my country drinking age is 18... so... if somebody wants.... We can make some party here LOL 8) :lol:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Nah, I'm not 18 either... :roll: Why does it have to take such a long time to grow up?? Just kidding! :lol:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I have to be careful with 7&7's though as since they are my favorite adult beverage, I tend to over indulge, especially if I am not driving. Last spring, the Re-enactors Appreciation Weekend in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, we were at a ball with a cash bar. I think I had 6 or 7 of them. I sort of lost count. I made the mistake of telling the bartender on my 4th one that she made the best ones I ever had. The amount of whiskey grew in the following ones.
For the record though, I do not believe in any kind of drinking and driving. I only allowed myself this because I was staying the the hotel where the ball was. If I am driving, I have no alcohol at all.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

TEB wrote:I have to be careful with 7&7's though as since they are my favorite adult beverage, I tend to over indulge, especially if I am not driving. Last spring, the Re-enactors Appreciation Weekend in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, we were at a ball with a cash bar. I think I had 6 or 7 of them. I sort of lost count. I made the mistake of telling the bartender on my 4th one that she made the best ones I ever had. The amount of whiskey grew in the following ones
Yes... I am fond of a Whiskey myself, though the real Irish single malt !! none of that dreadful American stuff :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

My 18th birthday is on Monday 7 September :D :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Kevin wrote:My 18th birthday is on Monday 7 September :D :D
Excellent news Kevin - anything planned? As you are still too young to drink, I'll make sure to have a few beers on your behalf :wink:

Oh, my 300th post and I'm promoted to chatterbox!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Kevin wrote:My 18th birthday is on Monday 7 September :D :D
Have a great day, Kevin.

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hee hee, I'm still the only "Libera Obsessed" person on here!!! Hurry up and get to 600 posts Yorkie, I'm getting lonely!!! :D

Happy 18th Kevin! I hope you enjoy the special day!