introduce yourselves

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yeah, I find it very weird too.. And sometimes I keep wondering what's wrong with me?? Why I always seem to like to listen to trebles singing? Feels really awkward telling your friends or anyone you know that you actually listen to such stuff which everyone seems to have this perspective that it's totally uncool. But, there's really nothing wrong or weird with it. As long as you like it, nobody can stop you.

And Libera's really unique. I totally addicted to their music and I can't stop myself from listening to their music. My MP3 currently only plays their songs. Yeah. Everyone finds something in their music that they like, no matter how old you are. They seem to be able to appeal to both the young and old as well. And their music is definitely cool. 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome to Libera Dreams Candid.

I am a 16 year old grade school student who loves Libera and their music. I think it doesnt matter how young or old you are, as long as you enjoy them and what they do then thats all that should matter. And I know that not everyone would like Libera's music but it shoulnt matter to you, you have your taste and they have theirs and no one can change that.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

as long as you don't stalk them, you should be alright. :wink:
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

People listen to music like Libera's all the time, they probably just don't admit it. Okay there's a type of music you listen too when you hit the town with your friends on a Saturday night, but there's also a different kind of music you listen to when your nursing your hangover on Sunday morning. Chill-out, ramp down, smooth, relaxing, utterly beautiful music. That's Libera.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

hmm, I'm not sure Libera would be greatful if you listened to them just to get over a hangover :lol: .
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Hello all,
My screen name is TEB but my real name is Tom and I hope everyone will call me that.
I am looking forward to getting to know some new friends here. This looks like my kind of place. I thought at one time I was the only adult fan of the boys until I mention them on MySpace. Met a real good friend there and it is good to know there are many, many fans of the boys out there.
Catch you all next time around.

Tom B.
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Welcome Tom! By the way, at the Albany concert, the greater majority of the audience was comprised of adults, so there are many adult Libera fans, though youth are generally a bit more vocal and proactive on website fora (plural of forum).

To Candid and kjackson83:

I'm a 23 year old graduate student (also with XY chromosomes), and yes, I've been teased by my brother for listening to them, but I've found those of my friends who enjoy singing in choirs themselves generally enjoy listening to Libera more.

On a side note: I feel slightly embarrassed that I didn't realize "Sacris Solemnis" was the theme of Beethoven's 7th symphony, Allegretto movement (2nd movement) since I studied Beethoven for a semester. Oh well, you learn something new every day. <listening to Beethoven now>
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I think the reason why most of the audience at the US concerts comprised of adults is because that the younger generation/youth/teenagers are mostly still studying and that we do not have a job and therefore no $$$ to attend those concerts overseas. So, yeah.

But if they gonna come over here, I'll definitely save up some $$$ to attend the concerts.

Libera is really cool, did you know that they have a facebook account too? It's only when I check out liberadreams website few days ago that I found out.
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Tom,
Welcome to the forum! :D

Rich
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Welcome, Tom!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome to Libera Dreams Tom!! Im glad you were able to join us and I hope you enjoy yourself here!! :D
Joshua

who is Joshua ...

Post by Joshua »

I am a English born lad who got sent across the pond to the USA to a new family and keep in tuch with his roots.Traveld many places and seen alo of things. Im Catholic Raised in a home until 12,got a new family. Um I just love music and mostly LIBERA , there are to many reasons to list. I am happy to be friends with anyoen and help if I can at anytime. If you need a friend or someone to talk to about anything I am here for ya. If you wanna hear a jurney of the life of a boy from across the pond,I don't mind tellin it.That is up til now. lol I cant very well tell the futcher now can I. :P I look forward to getting to know all of you and thank all who make this site possible. Thankyou for alowing me to be part of this family.
Joshua
ooooh! "Josh M."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Welcome, Joshua! Your native country is awesome, and hopefully you have found the United States agreeable as well. Welcome aboard!
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Welcome to the forum, Joshua! :D

Rich
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

:D Thank you.
ooooh! "Josh M."