Japan 'Beyond' Tour - October 2018

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

james010101

Re: Japan 'Beyond' Tour - October 2018

Post by james010101 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:30 am">5 years ago</span> Hopefully some friends in Japan may have a few extra tickets for the poor foreigners :wink:
Btw the next selling waves, from T-ticket or Kajimoto should probably be more foreigners friendly
Ah, I could have bought it for you had I knew, I have a friend in Japan who helped me buy a ticket. I'm slotted in the first 10 of the queue too :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you James, hopefully some things are also already arranged on my side. I will know more later.

Edit: things are sorted, news are good, we should be close to you in the queue :wink:

Here the image made by Kajimoto for this 'Spooky' Meet & Greet with the fans
[attachment=0]IMG_20180920_125945.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
IMG_20180920_125945.jpg
IMG_20180920_125945.jpg (212.38 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
IMG_20180920_125945.jpg
IMG_20180920_125945.jpg (212.38 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
james010101

Post by james010101 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:43 am">5 years ago</span> Thank you James, hopefully some things are also already arranged on my side. I will know more later.

Edit: things are sorted, news are good, we should be close to you in the queue :wink:

Here the image made by Kajimoto for this 'Spooky' Meet & Greet with the fans
IMG_20180920_125945.jpg
That's fantastic to hear! Guess I'll see you all there then :D Would you all be dressing up for the occasion? I don't want to look out of place :? I'm also quite curious to know what this special event will be like.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

No, I don't think I'll do any Halloween dress up :wink:
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

I'm quite scary as is. Would that do?
james010101

Post by james010101 »

I just discovered that under the 'Libera Profile' tab on the Japanese fansite, the profile pictures of the following Libera boys were featured:

1. Alex Gula
2. Alexandre Menuet
3. Benedict Bywater
4. Daniel White
5. Dominik Clarke
6. Koji Shinokubo
7. Leo Barron
8. Mathias Montoro
9. Merlin Brouwer
10. Neo Parson
11. Oliver Mycka
12. Oliver Watt-Rodriguez
13. Peter Kielty
14. Rocco Tesei
15. Romeo Tesei
16. Samuel-Francis Collins
17. Tadhg Fitzgerald
18. Victor Wiggin

Is it safe to assume that only these 18 boys will be appearing in the Japanese tour?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

My gosh, you are right!
That 'profiles' tab must be something new, I didn't see it before.

The photos are terrible btw, with that white wall behind them it look like police mugshots :lol:

These 18 names match the 18 involved on the recording for the Japanese song, which was already a sign.
With now the Profile section that limits also the names to the same 18, it is likely the tour group.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It’s interesting you would have no Taichi considering the market.
james010101

Post by james010101 »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm">5 years ago</span> The photos are terrible btw, with that white wall behind them it look like police mugshots :lol:
dani wrote: <span title="Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:17 pm">5 years ago</span> It’s interesting you would have no Taichi considering the market.
haha! I'm rather surprised that Taichi isn't going to appear for the tour as well... Oliver Mycka looks very different with that new haircut, I almost couldn't recognise him! Seems like Alex Gula is probably going to be the oldest Libera boy for this tour.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Any chance of posting a screenshot of those photos, to give us an idea? (when I click on the Profile tab it tells me to register or log in...)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Well, sorry but the rules there clearly state in both Japanese and English that it is strictly forbiden to share private photos or videos coming from the fan club site. This is understandable, the membership is not free, so is their material.

Btw, anyone that is motivated enough to comply with Japanese/Google translator and to pay the fee (about £40) can register :wink:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Fair enough. I might try again to register, I got stuck at some point because Google Translate wasn't making sense anymore (after I had to put in my name).
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Remember that you will be asked to provide a Japanese mail address. Mine comes from tenso.com
For the name, you have to enter it both. First, you can use romanji (our latin alphabet). For the second you have to use katakana letters. You can translate your name to katakana using many free sites. Just google for it :)
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

I wonder if those 18 will really be it for the Japan tour. I would expect at least two singers who are completely past the treble voice phase. Their group for the 2012 Spring tour to Singapore and Japan was also rather young I suppose, but that could have been due to some older singers taking those school tests in the Spring time. A couple of their special trips outside of the regular tours have been strictly trebles, but I'm not considering those.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The concert in Tokyo on Sunday 21th is nearly sold out : 99.55% is sold.
It remain only 8 seats available among the 1800 of the theatre, located in the far away corners of the balcony.