Silver Member

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by Nikki178 »

Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Finally! :mrgreen:

Ha ha! No way am i gonna try that again phlibera. But i have to wait till monday to get my tickets since i'm waiting for my dad in case he wants to watch too. This time i'm going with both my parents hopefully. My uncle & aunt also expressed their desire to come. They can all pay for themselves of course. Me, i promised my newly adopted brother i would pay for him. He knows more about libera than i do.

If nobody was watching with me i'd rather watch in Cebu too. I'm craving for Cebu lechon so badly. I wonder if the Libera boys have tasted it before. They did mention at the Myx interview that they've tasted lechon so i wonder if it's Cebu lechon.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Benj wrote:If nobody was watching with me i'd rather watch in Cebu too. I'm craving for Cebu lechon so badly. I wonder if the Libera boys have tasted it before. They did mention at the Myx interview that they've tasted lechon so i wonder if it's Cebu lechon.
I've seen official pictures of them that suggests they did eat lechon while they were here. But I'm not sure too whether it's a Manila or a Cebu variety. Another obstacle for those who want to fly to Cebu for the concert, it will most likely fall on a weekday so those who have school or work will need to skip a day or two.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Interesting that Libera's website states they won't be in the Philippines until the 23rd.......

Wonder if that is in error or if the PICC date is going to be adjusted?
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Benj wrote:Finally! :mrgreen:

Ha ha! No way am i gonna try that again phlibera. But i have to wait till monday to get my tickets since i'm waiting for my dad in case he wants to watch too.
I'm glad they finally announced it officially! Was tempted to buy tickets after all the buzz on libera360. Where will you be buying tickets? I wonder if they are even available yet, as Libera has yet to announce the tour details. Please give me a heads up if and when you're able to purchase tickets. :wink:
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

The ticketworld website still says temporarily unavailable but with Libera's official announcement it will be just a matter of time before it's available again. Sure Hannah i'll let you know as soon as i get my tickets.

Wow, they'll be in Phl for almost a week! With 3 concerts though i wonder if thy still have time to enjoy going around the country like Palawan or Boracay. It's a much needed break from school. But if they can't go around, the Oceanic Park in Manila would near PICC would probably suffice. They're gonna see colorful fishes bigger and fatter than cows! I wanna see the kids reactions when they make their on-tour videos.

Josh too will celebrate his second birthday in the Philippines. I do hope he comes. The local organizers will sure be happy to prepare for that.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Ooh, so the concert in the Alabang church is actually possible? :) I wonder where they'll sell tickets for that? :) Hahaha!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Libera posted on their web site that the Manila PICC concert will be Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 8pm. The Cebu Waterfront concert will be Friday, October 28, 2011 at 8pm. :D

So far only tickets to Manila are showing up on Ticketworld.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Wow, interesting. Those are the exact same dates as in 2009 (except the year and the day of the week). :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I just bought my ticket! Hahaha. I'm such a loser, I'm going on my own. :lol: I can't convince any of my family or friends to come with me. :|
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Nikki178 wrote:I just bought my ticket! Hahaha. I'm such a loser, I'm going on my own. :lol: I can't convince any of my family or friends to come with me. :|
Oh but there will always be forum members too :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
skittles

Post by skittles »

Nikki178 wrote:I just bought my ticket! Hahaha. I'm such a loser, I'm going on my own. :lol: I can't convince any of my family or friends to come with me. :|
i will be there. :] whereabouts are you sitting? perhaps you're close by.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

maartendas wrote:
Oh but there will always be forum members too :)
He's right, Nikki :). Plus, the Libera 360 members will be going too.

Charmaine
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Did you tell them it is Christmas-themed? That might get them to go with you. :) You need to convince them some more.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

I there anyone from the forum going to the Philippine concerts who is not from the Philippines? I know several Japanese fans are going. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;