Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Right now im looking at the horrendous rain outside and hoping its not raining in my living room, as it did yesterday...
Danie :D
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

danieb88 wrote:Right now im looking at the horrendous rain outside and hoping its not raining in my living room, as it did yesterday...
Ouch :shock: ... rain in the living room is never a good thing !!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Feeling physically and mentally drained after some seriously tough days in work....
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Jude Andrew wrote:
danieb88 wrote:Right now im looking at the horrendous rain outside and hoping its not raining in my living room, as it did yesterday...
Ouch :shock: ... rain in the living room is never a good thing !!
yeh i know, the joys of living in a student house!!
Danie :D
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

am playing music in my room trying to ignore the mother :evil:

also thinking about the weekend which i will sleep through as i am shattered
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, my spirits are up after requesting a postgraduate prospectus from the University of (surprise) Surrey :shock: because guns are about to be allowed on uni campuses in my state :shock: :!: :!:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

^WHAT!!! You're not having us on are you? Why, for the love of life, are they allowing guns on campus??? I see lawsuits coming.

Right now, I should really go to bed.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

tcliffy wrote:^WHAT!!! You're not having us on are you? Why, for the love of life, are they allowing guns on campus??? I see lawsuits coming.

Right now, I should really go to bed.
Passed the state Senate already, now it goes to the House--oh, believe me: we TAs are watching it very closely. If it moves through the House and becomes law, I am seriously out of Texas--if we aren't already, we'll soon become the laughingstock of the Civilised World...not to mention the rest of the United States.

A story from my local paper. Justification is, "Virginia Tech was awful--arming the students will stop that from happening again!" (THERE's some real logik! :roll: ). Rodney Ellis (D-Houston) put it best: "“When there is an alcohol-related tragedy on campus, you don’t hear claims that giving students a 12-pack is the solution."

...but hopefully brains will miraculously re-enter the legislature!

SO, right now I am 'optimistic'...about applying to U. Surrey! :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Right now I'm sad because I just read that kjackson is leaving the forum.... :(
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote:Right now I'm sad because I just read that kjackson is leaving the forum.... :(
:oops: oh now--let's not make a fuss ;)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Humph. When you say 'no longer active' does that mean you'll still post sometimes, just not as much as you used too?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote:Humph. When you say 'no longer active' does that mean you'll still post sometimes, just not as much as you used too?
0%... :( 'tis unfortunate.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

:cry: Why?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote::cry: Why?
I don't have the support of anyone in charge--admin or sponsor--despite our best efforts to engage them. I've hashed out the decision with some of the other members round here and think this is best--is all.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

[quote]kjackson83
I don't have the support of anyone in charge--admin or sponsor--despite our best efforts to engage them. I've hashed out the decision with some of the other members round here and think this is best--is all[quote]

you have all our support :(
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.