Upcoming Concerts

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Upcoming Concerts

Post by Jude Andrew »

Today I finally booked my hotel for the upcoming concert in the Southbank Centre, London, on the 11th May. I booked my concert tickets about 2 weeks ago on-line.. and am dead excited :) . The only hurlde I needed to overcome was how do I get to London for the concert as I live in Ireland !!! I am lucky in that I travel for work on a very regular basis and have arranged some meetings 30 minutes outside London on the 12th. So, I fly to London sunday (11th) afternoon, will attend the concert that night with a collaeague, who lives an hour north of London, and will then get the train out to the west for my hotel. Hotel's in London are expensive !! $300-400 per night .. yikes. Anyway, going to the concert will cost me a lot of money (flights, trains, hotel, tickets etc) but I don't care, it will be worth it to see them perform live. I am really envious of those of you who will be going to the concerts in the next 2 weeks in and around New York... I really hope that if any of you are going that it will be a magical experience and will exceed your expectations. Please let me know how it went and what it was like. Looking forward to hearing your reviews

take care.

Jude.